Asian Actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Yup, I know andy lau.

Edison and Andy were in one of my favorite movies of all time. Protege. They were both bossy.
    agree thats one of my fav movies as well

Comment

Shoalin is a movie that came out this year and it has a lot of great actors in it, and i also recommend it if u haven't seen it yet

here's the trailer

Comment

Why are Latinos honoring Asian actors? This is strange and no, I'm not a racist, since I'm a big fan of kung fu movies but don't know the names of those actors or having seen many movies that feature them.

Jackie Chan is okay, I like Jet Li better, Ziyi Zhang is pretty, Stephen Chow is funnier than Chan--too bad he hasn't been any new movies. Donnie Yen makes Li look soft.

Tony Jaa from Ong Bak 2 & 3 makes both, Li and Yen look soft.

But I can't never forget about the greatest--Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee and Stephen Chow are my favorite Asian actors.
        Last edited by GeorgiaRED; 07-02-2011, 04:51 PM. Reason: hit the submit button by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
          Why are Latinos honoring Asian actors? This is strange and no, I'm not a racist, since I'm a big fan of kung fu movies but don't know the names of those actors or having seen many movies that feature them.

Jackie Chan is okay, I like Jet Li better, Ziyi Zhang is pretty, Stephen Chow is funnier than Chan--too bad he hasn't been any new movies. Donnie Yen makes Li look soft.

Tony Jaa movies suck there all almost repeats or have the same storyline in all of them, Stephen Chow is funny i agree there

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post

Oh yeah, I forgot about Stephen Chow.

Comment

all yall look alike

Comment

never liked bruce lee

but i am a big fan of jackie chan and jet li

i also like michelle yeoh/khan from supercop with jackie chan
                donnie yuen/yen from once upon a time in china with jet li
                sammo hung from movies with jet li and jackie chan

unfortuanetly that disney movie of jackie chan and jet li sucks big time

Comment

Comment

^^ i saw the devil movie. man his that dude in that movie is fuking bad@ss.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2012 View Post

^^ i saw the devil movie. man his that dude in that movie is fuking bad@ss.
                      bad ass movie indeed but the dude who was stalking his ass is bad ass

Comment

Working...
                      X