Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fights does Hopkins have left in him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many fights does Hopkins have left in him?

What do you guys think?

Based on his previous match with Kelly Pavlik, I'll say 2. Amazing athlete he is, in the age of 43 still at the top at his game.

Two fights more.

1. Kessler
    2. Roy Jones Jr.

- Would be crazy!

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    What do you guys think?

Based on his previous match with Kelly Pavlik, I'll say 2. Amazing athlete he is, in the age of 43 still at the top at his game.

Two fights more.

1. Kessler
    2. Roy Jones Jr.

- Would be crazy!
    Kessler, yes. Roy Jones, no.

RJJ should not get in the ring again.

Comment

id say he could go a few more. maybe even four. he has to be one of the most durable fighters in modern times.

Comment

43 is not that old anymore in the time we are living in. and someone who trains and nutrionalizes as often as Hopkins would definitely be one of those people who fall into that catagory.

Comment

Originally posted by WithAuthority View Post
          43 is not that old anymore in the time we are living in. and someone who trains and nutrionalizes as often as Hopkins would definitely be one of those people who fall into that catagory.
          What the hell is that? .

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            Kessler, yes. Roy Jones, no.

RJJ should not get in the ring again.
            Dawson. Fight Dawson.

Comment

kessler and dawson would be fantastic.

meeting abraham at 168 would be neat as well

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                Dawson. Fight Dawson.
                Dawson is a good fight, but I still think he has a little to prove.

Comment

I do NOT want Hopkins-Jones II. It's a damn shame this fight couldn't have happened a few years ago when it still could have been relevant.

Calzaghe-Hopkins II
                  Hopkins-Dawson

Good way to end it. WAR B-HOP!

Comment

i think he has 2 fights left in him, he has looked after himself really well and his style that he has developed means that he doesn't have alot of wear and tear on him. they said in the build up to the fight with joe that he is approximately in the same condition as a man who is in his mid 30's and hopkins himself has echoed that statement. so i reckon another 2 fights and then he will retire.

RJJ - as for who hes going to fight well i think RJJ is his number one priority, i cant see RJJ getting into the ring with him just yet, he may look for another fight before deciding how much he has left.

TAYLOR - i think if taylor does really well at SMW then hopkins may even look for a fight with him maybe at a catchweight of 170.

DAWSON - very winnable fight for hopkins, imo he will wait for joe to retire before taking on dawson beating him and then becoming the number 1 LHW once again.

KESSLER - hell no, hopkins wont take this fight, the risk/reward is way too high, besides kess would be a real handful for him.

JOE - this fights just not going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X