No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Looking decent against Vittles is a much different proposition than Wlad. And since when is it more acceptable in society to slap someone and spit in someones face than it is to wear a T-shirt?
    It's not acceptable what Chisora did, but hey, everybody makes mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
      It's not acceptable what Chisora did, but hey, everybody makes mistakes.
      Fair enough. So how is David Haye wearing a t-shirt worse than what Chisora did? Could you not chalk that up to a mistake or promotional stunt?

Comment

Fair enough. So how is David Haye wearing a t-shirt worse than what Chisora did? Could you not chalk that up to a mistake or promotional stunt?
        It was just a nasty and below the belt gesture with that stupid t-shirt. Haye didn't have to do that, the fight was already super-hyped. Tasteless and not funny as he pretended it to be.

Chisora's acts were more spontaneous and emotional, reactions from a guy under a lot of pressure. This also showed in the post-fight when he brawled with Haye during the presser.

Comment

It was just a nasty and below the belt gesture with that stupid t-shirt. Haye didn't have to do that, the fight was already super-hyped. Tasteless and not funny as he pretended it to be.

Chisora's acts were more spontaneous and emotional, reactions from a guy under a lot of pressure. This also showed in the post-fight when he brawled with Haye during the presser.
          This is just a pathetically sad and unobjective way of looking at things to excuse one fighter in an attempt to demonize another. Any objective person will tell you its far more offensive and insulting to slap and spit on someone than it is to wear a t-shirt trying to build hype.

Comment

This is just a pathetically sad and unobjective way of looking at things to excuse one fighter in an attempt to demonize another. Any objective person will tell you its far more offensive and insulting to slap and spit on someone than it is to wear a t-shirt trying to build hype.
            Once again, I'm not excusing Chisora, I made an attempt to do some explanation for you, but you just don't get it

That t-shirt was offensive as hell, Haye just doesn't have the balls to back anything up, so he wears stupid t-shirts and makes computer games.

Comment

Once again, I'm not excusing Chisora, I made an attempt to do some explanation for you, but you just don't get it

That t-shirt was offensive as hell, Haye just doesn't have the balls to back anything up, so he wears stupid t-shirts and makes computer games.
              In all fairness, Haye has 'backed up" his talk every time apart from against Wlad, where he really did no worse than anyone else has.

Fans are just butthurt to a ridiculous level "haye fought like a coward" they wail, er no he actually fought a pretty smart fight, he was just facing a superheavyweight ATG at the top of his game who didn't let a blown up cruiserweight get into the fight

Haye could have just ran in going hell for leather and got himself ko'd but then you'd just be calling him a fool instead of a coward.

Comment

What is so offensive about and shirt and how do you figure assaulting and spitting on someone is less offensive?

Comment

What is so offensive about and shirt and how do you figure assaulting and spitting on someone is less offensive?
                  Chisora's acts were not calculated like Haye's, that's the difference. Slapping and spitting is obviously not acceptable, I never said that.

Comment

Chisora's acts were not calculated like Haye's, that's the difference. Slapping and spitting is obviously not acceptable, I never said that.

Please explain how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

And how would you know that?

Comment

Working...
                      X