Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your best Predictions for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made quite a few winning predictions but as far as the widest odds are concerned, I had £20 on Prescott to beat Khan when he was a massive underdog.

Comment

Holyfield over Tyson
      Hopkins destroying Trinidad
      Cotto Koing Margarito
      Though it wasn't a great fight I called it to the T. Canelo over Rhodes
      Marquez Pacquiao 3 and 4 yep called the KO

Comment

On paper my Rosado Golovkin pick is going to look horrible. In real time not so bad. Damn that cut.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Holyfield over Tyson
          Hopkins destroying Trinidad
          Cotto Koing Margarito
          Though it wasn't a great fight I called it to the T. Canelo over Rhodes
          Marquez Pacquiao 3 and 4 yep called the KO
          that's a good one

Comment

I'm still making money off Dirrell vs Abraham.

I believe Abraham was a 4-1 favorite so i made a bet on Dirrell to win. I also made a smaller bet that dirrell would win inside the distance that was close to 8-1 odds.

That fight was the last time I've ever had to deposit any money into my account all the bets and profits I've made since then was a result of that fight.

Martinez KO Williams made me some good money too.

Comment

I remember when Froch flew to USA to face Jermain Taylor in 2009, he was so underrated because he was just an unknow british fighter, but I reviewed his prior fight to that date with Jean Pascal and I that fight made me a fan of his. In the house I watched Taylor-Froch nobody knew who Froch, so everybody was on Taylor's side. When the KO came, I felt like a damn boxing genius by having everyone against me that night.

Comment

I remember i put up the remaining $40 in my betting site account on a Bradley decision win, basically as a joke, cuz odds were so high and ended up winning $418

Comment

Garcia vs Khan

I chose Garcia to KO Khan, I even picked the round. Im not a fan of either but I knew Khan was a bum just like Hatton.

Comment

I said Margarito would stop Cotto in 9 the first time and predicted the powers that be would stop the rematch when they felt like stopping it.

Also predicted Collazo would get robbed vs Berto.

Comment

Khan was going to KO Judah in under 6.
                      Wlad was going to defeat Haye comfortably

My best was predicting Martinez was going to become champion after the 1st Pwill fight. I always felt Martinez was a world beater after that fight. He was massively underrated back then and had sublime skills. Glad he's reached his potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X