No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Well, there ya go. A ******ed arrest & release & boom an excuse for a ginger duck. And of course his fans will forget that 2nd degree assualt (breaking the jaw of little Archie Solis) is far worse than being arrested in a damn restaurant. Lucky guys. 147, ginger is coming.
    Yea you'd love that so you'd have some more crap to cry about

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Yea you'd love that so you'd have some more crap to cry about
      Actually you'd love it cause you know Trout would have ended any shot at ginger/Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Actually you'd love it cause you know Trout would have ended any shot at ginger/Floyd.
        Canelo will beat Trout,told you once it is announced i'll gladly bet you and take your points

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Canelo will beat Trout,told you once it is announced i'll gladly bet you and take your points
          Click the link that is all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pan-Africanist;12882323]
            Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            WTF are you talking about. El Paso has a huge military base and black dudes date mexican girls on a regular. I'm black and I live/work in El Paso. Also if you didn't have a damn drink, why the hell did u ask for a breathalyzer...most cops don't carry portable ones and therefore he had no choice but to arrest you for suspicion and take you in...thank yourself on that one.

Also Trout was with two other males and his wife(I assume, don't know her name), all of them were arrested.[/QUOTE

This happened in Odessa not El Paso. I live near Odessa, went to college in Lubbock, and ive been to El Paso. West Texas is West Texas. Reminds me of Cai. Maybe the cop was wrong maybe not. Wasnt the first time ive been called uppoty. I admit I have a chip on my shoulder. So what im not gonna take **** from anybody. I dont care if he has a badge or not. My records clean. I have a great job. I dont drink or do drugs. Im educated. I spent 8 yrs in the Army. I want the police to run my sheet and laugh when it comes up clean. I got arrested for that ****. So what I was out in 5 minutes.
            Yeah Odessa is not a good place for a brotha lol, but I was referring to El Paso(where the Trout incident happened), I lived here most my life, never knew racism, until I left in the military for 4 years. I don't expect you to take **** from him, but either way he's getting paid for spending a extra hour with you....yeah you were vindicated but I rather be doing something else then hanging out with some redneck cop lol

Comment

canelo is doing this. first he injured kirklands shoulder then we know what happened with paul williams. cotto was next so he wiped him out and now this. fu*k canelo

Comment

[QUOTE=Pan-Africanist;12882323]
                WTF are you talking about. El Paso has a huge military base and black dudes date mexican girls on a regular. I'm black and I live/work in El Paso. Also if you didn't have a damn drink, why the hell did u ask for a breathalyzer...most cops don't carry portable ones and therefore he had no choice but to arrest you for suspicion and take you in...thank yourself on that one.

Also Trout was with two other males and his wife(I assume, don't know her name), all of them were arrested.[/QUOTE

This happened in Odessa not El Paso. I live near Odessa, went to college in Lubbock, and ive been to El Paso. West Texas is West Texas. Reminds me of Cai. Maybe the cop was wrong maybe not. Wasnt the first time ive been called uppoty. I admit I have a chip on my shoulder. So what im not gonna take **** from anybody. I dont care if he has a badge or not. My records clean. I have a great job. I dont drink or do drugs. Im educated. I spent 8 yrs in the Army. I want the police to run my sheet and laugh when it comes up clean. I got arrested for that ****. So what I was out in 5 minutes.

Sounds fair enough to me.

Comment

A lot of stupis **** in this thread frankly. We are talking about a guy who gets paid to hit people in the mouth, not a Vienna choir boy. And since when does any athlete have to be a ****ing role model? I grew up in East Harlem and I did change because I went to college, grad school etc, but I can pretty much guarantee that most guys in my hood deal with a situation like Trout was in, the same way Trout did.

We live in a society that tells us to party for the New Year. The point is that Trout did what one would expect...He owes nobody any obligation not to party, not to respond the way he wants to in a situation like this, who are these people here who want to tell others how they should behave as adults?

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
                    canelo is doing this. first he injured kirklands shoulder then we know what happened with paul williams. cotto was next so he wiped him out and now this. fu*k canelo
                    Damn Gingers have no souls, dude is pure evil, probably slipped something into Trout's water while at the club

Comment

Damn Gingers have no souls, dude is pure evil, probably slipped something into Trout's water while at the club
                      DLH has goons tailing fighters around sabotaging stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X