Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there this fear of being raped going to prison? All you have to do is. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to take Cuauht's word for it that he hasn't engaged in any ****sexual acts since he got out of prison.

Comment

C'mon now isn't prison rape just a myth? I am not saying it never ever happens, but I don't thinkt it happen as frequently as it is often depicted in the media.

I find it hard to believe that inmates in Supermax prison (where you'll find all the crazy and hardcore inmates) like San Quentin, Pelican Bay..etc are getting raped all day everyday. The media wants you to believe it's all a big f_ucking gay orgie inside American jails and that every other inmates name is Bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        C'mon now isn't prison rape just a myth? I am not saying it never ever happens, but I don't thinkt it happen as frequently as it is often depicted in the media.

I find it hard to believe that inmates in Supermax prison (where you'll find all the crazy and hardcore inmates) like San Quentin, Pelican Bay..etc are getting raped all day everyday. The media wants you to believe it's all a big f_ucking gay orgie inside American jails and that every other inmates name is Bubba.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcggEty3q8

Comment

LMAO That video has now become a classic but I don't believe half of the thing he says. Even if he has done some of the things he said, still don't mean rape is common.

Comment

LMAO That video has now become a classic but I don't believe half of the thing he says. Even if he has done some of the things he said, still don't mean rape is common.
            read this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ped-than-women

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              No man, sorry but you are wrong. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand.

You are 100% right that having sex with a man is a ****sexual act, but that is not why they do this. For example, there is a dominant man and a b1tch int he relationship. The one that is the dominant one, doesn't suck the other guys ***, or take it in the ass. He only does that to the b1tch.

It is an act of violence even though, yes it's also a gay act. My point is that it's not done for the same reasons that someone outside of jail would do it for. Sailors travelling long distances did it on ships hundreds of years ago.

It's hard to explain but I have read about this phenomenon and it's a strange one to say the least.
              You can spin this **** a$$ shizzle until you pass out bruh.....as long as there are prisoners, sailors, etc. who CHOSE NOT TO DO IT....it's nothing more than a selfish **** act of a weak minded individual. With that said, I believe there is a difference between a ****sexual and a phaggot....

****sexually involves the actual act....being a phaggot is a state of mind...in other words...you can be a VIRGIN, but be a phaggot (everybody knew who was the neighborhood phag even as a preteen)....you are not a ****sexual until you actually do the deed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I've watched plenty of prison documentaries and MSNBC's 'Lock-Up' series, too.

They're still gay.
                OK, they are all gay man, they are all gay.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I'm willing to take Cuauht's word for it that he hasn't engaged in any ****sexual acts since he got out of prison.
                Hey, I never have done anything with any men in my life, but I have seen some nasty ass stuff. I'm just going to leave it at that.

If we were locked up though Jeffries, who knows what might happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  oh i know, of course man.

but im just saying in general there's this ridiculous concept that "if you go to prison - you're getting raped."

and that's just not true? even aside from protective custody, in gen. pop., you can actually just keep to yourself, and be just fine.

but if you have the slightest fear, all you have to do is request it.

its not a simple request and you just dont get it. you're not ordering a room at a holiday inn.

you're in prison for a reason. you dont call shots.

lmfaaooo

Comment

It's not like they are just raping people everyday. Just like people don't get stabbed everyday but it happens. When you get men together, in that environment for that long, bad things are going to happen man.

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    You can spin this **** a$$ shizzle until you pass out bruh.....as long as there are prisoners, sailors, etc. who CHOSE NOT TO DO IT....it's nothing more than a selfish **** act of a weak minded individual. With that said, I believe there is a difference between a ****sexual and a phaggot....

****sexually involves the actual act....being a phaggot is a state of mind...in other words...you can be a VIRGIN, but be a phaggot (everybody knew who was the neighborhood phag even as a preteen)....you are not a ****sexual until you actually do the deed.

WTF?????

Comment

Working...
                    X