No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

Comment

they hate him because he's a twat who's wasted his talent the last 5 yrs
      they hate him because his entire persona is designed to invoke hate
      and they hate him because his fans on this website won't let him be liked
      calm down Larryx, you need more whores

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's because he's a ****.

Comment

I hate him because he's a vagina.

Comment

Not really Larry, I don't hate the guy really he is an excellent fighter I just want to see the fights I as a fan want to see. he is the best and can do more if he wanted but he doesn't what can anyone do really?

Comment

Because his fans like to make threads about why people hate Floyd.

Comment

I hate him because of the embarrassing sucker punch he pulled on Ortiz.....WTF was that about....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  they hate him because he's a twat who's wasted his talent the last 5 yrs
                  they hate him because his entire persona is designed to invoke hate
                  and they hate him because his fans on this website won't let him be liked
                  calm down Larryx, you need more whores
                  in the last 5 years he has defeated 3 p4p top 10 fighters and won 3 titles

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it's because he's a ****.
                  why cause he talks ****?he backs it up
                  Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I hate him because he's a vagina.
                  he boxes for a living and wins,what do you do
                  Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Not really Larry, I don't hate the guy really he is an excellent fighter I just want to see the fights I as a fan want to see. he is the best and can do more if he wanted but he doesn't what can anyone do really?
                  he beats world champions for fun
                  Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Because his fans like to make threads about why people hate Floyd.
                  feel free to not read

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                    I hate him because of the embarrassing sucker punch he pulled on Ortiz.....WTF was that about....
                    ref said fight,ortiz decided to hug instead

Comment

Working...
                    X