Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would be best to see live: Berto Ortiz, Mayweather Cotto, or Pac Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto/Mayweather will have a big fight atmosphere that few fights can produce. I expect it to be the least competitive of the three, but I'd go to it first.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I had a Puerto Rican roommate in college. He would get trashed and only watch boxing if a Cotto fight was on.
      are you implying all cotto fans are Puerto Ricans that know nothing about boxing?

Comment

Cotto-May for the atmosphere and boxing lesson

Then Ortiz-Berto for the action packed fight

Pac-Bradley would be last simply because I'm not really interested in two men who are already hugging each other and laughing fighting

Comment

Really am more excite about the Gamboa vs Rios fight. But to answer your question Ortiz vs berto fireworks all the way.

Comment

You know what you'll get with Berto-Ortiz so that's that. But the unexpected from the other two fights would intrigue me. I'd say manny-bradley in hopes that their isn't a jmm3 type controversy or a Mosley outing

Comment

Depends on you. Do you want star appeal & atmosphere? Or do you want a really good fight?

Berto-Ortiz is the best matchup. Costs less

Floyd-Cotto, or Pacman-bradley will have the better atmosphere & star appeal & cost a lot more.

Comment

Me personally I would go to Ortiz-Berto II because you know its a guarantee high action fight. But if your looking for a large atmosphere than obviously Mayweather and Pacquiao's fights are the ones you want to go to. And in that case I'd go to Pac-Bradley just because I actually believe Bradley has somewhat of a chance as opposed to cotto...

Comment

Berto Ortiz as they're both around the same level and their styles mesh nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Depends on you. Do you want star appeal & atmosphere? Or do you want a really good fight?

Berto-Ortiz is the best matchup. Costs less

Floyd-Cotto, or Pacman-bradley will have the better atmosphere & star appeal & cost a lot more.
                    This time around we're looking more for a really good fight. Star appeal is cool for sure, but I got that once before.

Thanks for all the great input!

Comment

Working...
                    X