No announcement yet.

Will Floyd get in Pacquiao's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
    I think he will, he's gonna talk trash, make fun of him until Pac cannot take it anymore and eventually talk trash back or try and take it out on him on fight night, and that's when Floyd will have fun with him and counter him all night long.
    Does Mayweather get into your head? Seems so.

Why would he get in Pacquiao's head? Floyd is like a little kid. He's about as intimidating as a girl guide.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
      I think he will, he's gonna talk trash, make fun of him until Pac cannot take it anymore and eventually talk trash back or try and take it out on him on fight night, and that's when Floyd will have fun with him and counter him all night long.
      Did you just ask if Floyd will give Pacquiao head???? :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        PRETTY boy floyd has seen how grotesque looking Pacs opponents have looked after fighting him. Like they came out of the make up department for a Rocky film. And Pretty boy is worried pac might damage his looks.

I think Pac may have got into PRETTYs head.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Can wait to see Floyd verbally abuse the **** out of Pac......

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
            I cant wait to hear the verbal abuse.......

Cant wait.
            like floyd you people are like broken records lol

Comment

I think it is imperative that Mayweather knock Pacquiao off stride mentally in the build up to the fight. Pacquiao is always gentlemanly towards his opponents and expresses his like for them. Perhaps Mayweather would gain something by making this a personal battle instead.

Besides Hopkins, I don't think there is a better fighter at mind games than Mayweather.

Comment

Yeah, verbal abuse excites you doesn't it? I guess that's why you come here every day, all you ever do is whine and ***** and tell people they are "****ing" idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  Yeah, verbal abuse excites you doesn't it? I guess that's why you come here every day, all you ever do is whine and ***** and tell people they are "****ing" idiots.
                  its in his blood, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Why you keep responding to my posts.....Thought I was on ignore....

You ignored me remeber...stop responding to me....

****ing weird **** I tell ya

Comment

yeah pacman trash talks alright. this is him trash talking JMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kQV2qHUhE

Comment

Working...
                      X