Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma: You criticized Floyd, but now look at who isn't facing the best. Frauds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're main point is that there is a double standard I guess. Not to critisize but not fighting those unknowns, while not right is the opposite of what Floyd did as soon as he got the chance he forgot the ability and legacy other fighters could give him and looked at every fighter like a paycheck. Mayweather wouldn't be caught dead now fighting someone that would do less than 500k PPV buys and sell out the arena. Abraham has Raul to get past before Pavlik, i'm sure that the fight will be made after Hopkins+Calzaghe fights (if he beats RJJ) If he doesn't everyone will cry ducking on Pavliks part.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
      Plain and basic common sense too lol. You missed the point anyway.
      i do get ur point man, everyone can be criticized of ducking even the most warrior like boxers currently, but pavlik and pac will keep on fighting becuz thats what they are fighters and love boxing
      but floyd is a different story ever since he cried after the baldomir fight exaggerating a mediocre win i knew his days were numbered and posted a lot of times his next fight could be his last fight, this guy does not love the sport he was clearly pushed into it by his family, he only loves the money now that he has the money, hes on a bernard hopkins schedule only fighting who he wants too and when he wants too and thats bad for the sport
      thast why boxing is doing better without mayweather he really was a bad representation of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        naw cause your posts are bull****.
        LOL, that's rich coming from you.

Comment

Boof Grade A thread....

I have said BOB ARUM IS KILLING BOXING FOR YEARS......THAT GUY IS A *****..!

It funny how these same fans who held Mayweather to ever standard possible dont hold pacqauio or Pavlik to the same standard....It is really ashame fa real. But what can you really expect from Die Hard MAINSTREAM HARDCORE FANS..!

:CHECK OUT THIS THREAD::CHECK OUT THIS THREAD::CHECK OUT THIS THREAD:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=170553
          BoxinG is BleeDing B/C of BOB ARUM: The Contradictions, Lies, and Hypocrisy.

[/FONT]
          Last edited by Horus; 07-19-2008, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
            boxing is doing better without mayweather
            we dont need cowards and boring fighters like him in the sport

Yeah but we need more people like Bob arum right? people like you would never get it.

Comment

how many promoters can you think of that don't suck?oscar sucks,and so does don king.

Comment

Pavlik vs Hopkins is somewhat questionable as being a better fight than Abraham. Personally, I think Pavlik would make much easier work of AA, simply because AA allows his opponents to get off on him against his guard, which sounds like a nightmare scenario against Pavlik. Hopkins is a tougher nut to crack with his elusiveness and general craft. And Pavlik vs Calzaghe is without question, a better fight than Pavlik vs Abraham.

Pac vs Soto is also, imo, a better fight than Pac vs Valero, as Soto is much more technically sound and proven than Valero, and Pac is basically treading water with this fight until he faces probably either Hatton or DLH next, both being in higher weight classes. In either case, Pac takes on a huge challenge given his size difference is much more of a disadvantage than Floyd's was. And yes, Guzman would be a tough fight, but I don't think tougher than either Hatton or DLH.

In a nutshell, these guys are still fighting the best imo, while Floyd, until he proves otherwise, retired rather than facing the best competition he had available.

Comment

WHY ARE some of YOU GUYS OK WITH de la hoya fighting Pacqauio But not Mayweather fighting pacquaio..??,
                  This is why the Anti Mainstream Posters Like myself, have problems with you Mainstream Hardcore Fans.. You guys are a bunch of Hypocrites..

The Mainstream Hardcore Fans = The So called Hardcore Fans who go with Popular Opinion. They are bascially followers. Wheater it is HATE or Support they just go with the Hardcore Mainstream TALKING POINTS. Because they lack the orginality to be themselves, and think for themselves.

Like this dude said:

Originally posted by BestBoxerAlive View Post
                  It seems like the Latinos dont mind if Oscar Fights Pacquaio
                  and the Whites dont mind Hatton fighting Pacquaio..
                  So why shouldn't the black's mind if Floyd fights Pacquaio..

It seems like the white and latino posters on here from what i am seeing. are having double standard for Floyd, which they dont even have for their own fighters...

I understand wanting to see your Own people do good in the sport.
                  But dont be Hypocrite's

Be fair.

I see why Floyd have so many crazy fans. it is because he has so many crazy haters.

IM OUT.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=192861
                  Mainstream Hardcore Fans: The Contradictions, Lies, and Hypocrisy. ( Should Pacquaio Be Held To The Same Standards As Mayweather...??)

[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HitBattousai View Post
                    Pavlik vs Hopkins is somewhat questionable as being a better fight than Abraham. Personally, I think Pavlik would make much easier work of AA, simply because AA allows his opponents to get off on him against his guard, which sounds like a nightmare scenario against Pavlik. Hopkins is a tougher nut to crack with his elusiveness and general craft. And Pavlik vs Calzaghe is without question, a better fight than Pavlik vs Abraham.

Pac vs Soto is also, imo, a better fight than Pac vs Valero, as Soto is much more technically sound and proven than Valero, and Pac is basically treading water with this fight until he faces probably either Hatton or DLH next, both being in higher weight classes. In either case, Pac takes on a huge challenge given his size difference is much more of a disadvantage than Floyd's was. And yes, Guzman would be a tough fight, but I don't think tougher than either Hatton or DLH.

In a nutshell, these guys are still fighting the best imo, while Floyd, until he proves otherwise, retired rather than facing the best competition he had available.
                    I am not asking which fighter is better for the champion. Abraham is more than capable of knocking PAv out. Same with Valero if he fights PAc. I'm pointing out how these guys are not fighting fights that can promote boxing to another level. Fans do not want to see this garbage. We want to see what PAv does with a guy he can't hit clean, and who can punch. We want to see Pac in with a southpaw dynamo with power in both hands. We want to see Floyd fight the best at WW and not fight a bunch of WW's. We want to see Floyd fight the best. He moved up in weight. Floyd moved UP IN WEIGHT! Basically those guys at WW received titles shots when Baldy was unfairly stripped courtesy of Mr. Arum back dooring his way into the hearts of the sanctioing bodies guranteeing they would be paid, so give us a shot at the title. The farce has got to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                      Boof Grade A thread....

I have said BOB ARUM IS KILLING BOXING FOR YEARS......THAT GUY IS A *****..!

It funny how these same fans who held Mayweather to ever standard possible dont hold pacqauio or Pavlik to the same standard....It is really ashame fa real. But what can you really expect from Die Hard MAINSTREAM HARDCORE FANS..!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=170553
                      BoxinG is BleeDing B/C of BOB ARUM: The Contradictions, Lies, and Hypocrisy.

[/FONT]
                      Arum's future in boxing is cloudy right now. I know that he thinks everything is ok, fine, and dandy, and that he can explain his way out of situations as to why many fighters that he has made offers to against his fighters don't accpet those offers. His reasoning and fans reasoning is that these fighters never made that much, are boring, etc. Juan Marquez fought in a thrilling fight with PAc, and fought for how much in the rematch? What was he offered for the immediate rematch? Diaz was the champ, and why did PAc ask to have Diaz's purse upgraded to a mil? Arum is losing more and more respect with the fighters, and doesn't seem to care. In the past, he had a bit more respect from everyone, and right now, he has none from fighters and boxing fans.
                      Last edited by Boofdatruth; 07-19-2008, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X