No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Peterson The Best at 140, Beats Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I don't really agree,but I don't really want to make this a back and forth about who we felt won Judah Matt's..I'm just saying,I and three judges and a lot of people felt Judah did enough to win that fight(meaning he did box effectively)..To claim Judah was running,when really he was turning Matt's and making him reset..That's just not right imo..

I have to say tho,Matt's has gotten better from that fight imo..He cuts the ring off a lot better instead of following..IMO no shame in Matt's losing that fight imo..
    That's one thing we do agree on; Lucas has gotten better. I don't even think he's gotten better, I just think he's more comfortable now and less nervous than he was before. He seems more relaxed. It would take him 3 or 4 rounds to get loose, now, he seems to loosen up pretty quickly.

As far as you and three judges believing Judah won, LOL, three judges agreeing to award a win for a fighter does not mean they made the right call. LOL. As matter of fact, three judges consistently screw up in about 30% of all fights.

Comment

I guess that makes Bradley look good considering he completely dominated Lamont

Comment

Bradley ain't gonna fight any of those fighters. He feels that he shouldn't have too, basically he seems himself on the level of May, Pac, and Bradley.

I don't see Bradley going any lower than his current fight.

Comment

You come off as a smart guy and have made some really good post in This thread bro..It's not called running it's called effective boxing..I thought Judah won, Alexander lost..But we have to stop with the running comments..The name of the game is to hit and not be hit, no need to stands in front of an opponent..
          Re-watch the fights, its not effective boxing when you're running around while getting bombed with power shots. If the name of the game is "hit and not be hit" then you should agree with Lucas winning cuz thats what he did, he hit judah while judah was jabbing into the air. Judah did everything in his power not to be close enough to even hit Lucas, yet this is somehow rewarded as "effective boxing"? The only effect it had was him not getting KO'd

Comment

I don't really agree,but I don't really want to make this a back and forth about who we felt won Judah Matt's..I'm just saying,I and three judges and a lot of people felt Judah did enough to win that fight(meaning he did box effectively)..To claim Judah was running,when really he was turning Matt's and making him reset..That's just not right imo..

I have to say tho,Matt's has gotten better from that fight imo..He cuts the ring off a lot better instead of following..IMO no shame in Matt's losing that fight imo..
            Again with this judges thing, if that's how you break down a fight, you should just quit at breaking down fights

Yes Judah was running, you have yet to explain how its effective boxing when you're running around and the other guy is out landing you, especially with power shots which are doing more damage. Making him reset? Thats what effective boxing is? He made him "reset" and took some power punches in the process but since he made him "reset", he wins rounds? Whats not right is you scoring rounds based on fighter "reseting" yet completely ignoring the punches landed.

Its hilarious how people give fighters rounds and fights for having a certain style despite that fighter getting his face and body hammered all night

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
              Besides Mayweather and Lopez, who hasn't Ortiz dropped? If you watch the Khan fight closely, those punches they called knock downs didn't even land, he slipped on the first knockdown called and the second one he fell over Khan's knee. People become so obsessed with mathysee's power, but dude has only one, one punch KO and that was against a green Mike Dallas. He has good power, but it's not like he's just knocking the hell out of people. Let's not forget, Judah doesn't have the best chin and after getting knocked down he still went on to win two of the last four rounds against Mathysee. We're not talking B or C level fighters that Mathysee knocks out, we're talking A level fighters. Peterson beats him.....
              Well i found your problem, you're a complete moron

Comment

Gracia has the ring belt, enough said..
                No that just means he holds the ring belt. He's not the champ. sorry

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/27832119.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X