No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: We Won't Beg Bob Arum To Work With Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Really because you aren't so misinformed as evidenced by your reply that you completely forget they co promoted the fight between DLH AND PACQUAIO. Only to have both Oscar and Schaeffer turn around talking hhh to kiss up to Mayweather the first time Pacquaio was mentioned as an opponent. Go do yourself a favor and look up Oscars interview for the time span of 1 day after the fight to 6 months after the fight and then come in here and tell all us of if you still feel the same way about Bob and Oscar. The irony here is that Oscar never once had a complaint about Bob while Bob was making him rich..the irony also is that in order for GBP to become top dog they'd have to dethrone Top Rank and quite frankly what better way than to make them look like the evil ones. Seriously folks need to do the damn research there's alot of Arum hating going on based on the same exact thing Oscar and company get a pass for.
    I agree with you that both De la Hoya and Arum do a lot of the same BS things. But don't act like Arum didn't talk bad about De la Hoya as soon as he left Top Rank. Besides that these are grown damn men. So you mean to tell me that 2 so called businessmen can't get together and make good money because they keep calling each other names and slinging mud? They both on some sucka stuff if that is really the real reason which I don't think it is.

Comment

wess.............. so 2013?

Comment

If Bob is willing to pay GBP step aside money AND post their banner during the event, I don't see what's the problem. I really don't.

It's a win win for GBP. You get paid and you get your company marketed for not doing one ounce of work. You can't beat it.

Take him up on the offer.

Comment

Here we go again smh

Comment

arum still protecting pac from mayweather..the old fart is destroying the sport

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              If Bob is willing to pay GBP step aside money AND post their banner during the event, I don't see what's the problem. I really don't.

It's a win win for GBP. You get paid and you get your company marketed for not doing one ounce of work. You can't beat it.

Take him up on the offer.
              Yeah having your name and logo all over an event you have no control over. No reason to be concerned there....

Comment

Originally posted by SoulByThePound View Post
                Here we go again smh
                This is from 2012 you little díck. Don't bump old shít.

Comment

Working...
                X