Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about Bradleys style will give PAC problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just cause hes fighting pac doesnt mean he isnt a coward. He ducked khan, and has been inactive for the fear of loosing. Ya hes fighting pac one of the best in the game, but dont forget hes making a huge pay day to get his ass knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      just cause hes fighting pac doesnt mean he isnt a coward. He ducked khan, and has been inactive for the fear of loosing. Ya hes fighting pac one of the best in the game, but dont forget hes making a huge pay day to get his ass knocked out
      Yeah and the guy u praise Maidana ducked Bradley so whats your point. You don't believe me? Go to Marcos Maidana wiki and read the paragraph under his proposed fight with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        Yeah and as soon as Bradley went after Maidana....his back was somehow broken and was unable to fight.

So with your logic....Maidana is a duck and a pvssy as well.

Comment

he fights well inside
          has a good gas tank
          he's young and has never tasted defeat, a stoppage, etc, so all of that will be very new to him and he wont fight in fear of it

he's got decent handspeed
          decent footspeed
          and he hits the body very hard and will probably focus most of his attack there if he can back manny to the ropes

i think he'll be competative but lose a decision on the cards
          he's really going to have to beat the brakes off of him to win a decision
          and he's not a knockout puncher, so i doubt he gets a stoppage

Comment

you guys are funny, acting like bradley is some big force.... he aint. Ya hes a good fighter, but no way does he deserve top 10 p4p. Guys in JWW he has never fought: Morales, Maidana, Khan, Matthysse, Kotelnik, Judah, Alvardo, etc. the list goes on.

Ya he beat alexander, but because of headbutts, and he looked like **** doing so. He beat Witter, Holt (whose not even good), and Peterson. Oh and lets not forget how good he looked against 40 year old casmayor....

Comment

He's very good at smothering people. Getting inside usually leading with that gigantic head of his. Bradley is a very well rounded fighter. I expect a competitive fight because bradley is just one of those guys that will make it ugly no matter what.

Comment

Working...
              X