No announcement yet.

Chambers Still In Hospital - He Actually Stopped Breathing At One Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Hope the man is ok, I hope this news finally debunk the "punch didnt land" theory.
    Originally posted by Majority_Draw View Post
    German propaganda in order to enhance Wlad's reputation.. this is not true
    As you can see never underestimate the stupidity of some folks on NSB

Comment

I hope he pulls thru ok I always hope every boxer gets out the ring safe

Comment

I hope he pulls through and everything is okay for him.

TBH, it looked like the punch wasn't that effective, at first, but you knew it was when Chambers just went out cold a few seconds after.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Holy ****, the punch didn't seem that hard, I guess even a grazing shot from Wlad can mess you bad. I'm sorry for Chambers, he seems like a good guy. I hope Wlad KOs Haye in this style though.
          how does a punch not seem hard? did you feel it?

Comment

Germans are so stupid Klitschko is not even a German but they treat him like one. Imagine a German Boxer in the Ukraine he would never gain ****. LOL just shows how stupid and arrogant the Germans are. Germans don't know any Boxer except Klitschko.

Comment

Wow I hope he is ok. Haye must be ****ting his pants right now.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                how does a punch not seem hard? did you feel it?
                you dont have to feel a punch to tell if its hard or not

it didnt look like wlad put alot behind the punch, it was short lead hook and it didnt look like anything at first.

wlad has a really good short left hook though, its the same punch he KOd ray austin and devarryl williamson with. bcuz of his size hes able get alot of power from his feet, hips and shoulders without really turning into the punch fully and thats why a punch that doesnt seem like much can do alot of damage.

same as when foreman KOd moorer. he didnt even put his whole body behind the punch but bcuz of his size, strenght and the accuracy of the punch it was still devastating.

Comment

A punch to the temple doesn't have to be that hard to have a devastating effect on the brain and nervous system. But a punch to the temple from a 6'7 Ukrainian giant is obviously going to cause problems.

I just hope Chambers makes a full and successful recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    you dont have to feel a punch to tell if its hard or not

it didnt look like wlad put alot behind the punch, it was short lead hook and it didnt look like anything at first.

wlad has a really good short left hook though, its the same punch he KOd ray austin and devarryl williamson with. bcuz of his size hes able get alot of power from his feet, hips and shoulders without really turning into the punch fully and thats why a punch that doesnt seem like much can do alot of damage.

same as when foreman KOd moorer. he didnt even put his whole body behind the punch but bcuz of his size, strenght and the accuracy of the punch it was still devastating.
                    ahhh ok, so the punch that put Chambers in the hospital and caused to stop breathing at one point wasn't really hard, because it didn't look hard to you. got it.

Comment

i don't think people realize how hard he hits, even when it looks like there's nothing behind the punch. klitschko is a big, strong guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X