Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am american, american public should support me--floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should be more direct. He shouldn't ask for American support but African American support. Margarito asked for Mexican-American support,Pacman asked for Pinoy-American support and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
      Floyd should be more direct. He shouldn't ask for American support but African American support. Margarito asked for Mexican-American support,Pacman asked for Pinoy-American support and so on.
      the pacman did'nt have to beg for the support......

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
        the pacman did'nt have to beg for the support......
        Again, Pacman is the only sporting star the Philippines has got. Compare that to African Americans

Comment

It is anti-American to be a welterweight for 4 years and never fight a welterweight.

As an American, Floyd makes me want to join the Taliban.

Comment

Again, Pacman is the only sporting star the Philippines has got. Compare that to African Americans
            compare that to white, ignorant racist statement.

Comment

groveling for support. pathetic. he did this with the marquez fight saying all black people should support him.

Comment

That is not true at all sir...

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                  compare that to white, ignorant racist statement.
                  Please explain???......

There was no malicious in that statement

Comment

And ? There's a ton of B-Ball stars in America, and every single one of 'em is bigger than Floyd, ****, even Tiger's bigger than Mo**ey Mayweather, and he plays f**kin' golf!

Imagine that, Mo**ey Mayweather beggin' in his own country, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by LATINOSNOBAYAG View Post
                      And ? There's a ton of B-Ball stars in America, and every single one of 'em is bigger than Floyd, ****, even Tiger's bigger than Mo**ey Mayweather, and he plays f**kin' golf!

Imagine that, Mo**ey Mayweather beggin' in his own country, lmao.
                      Funny that you mention Tiger, he's not even black, he's mostly Asian.

Tiger Woods was born on the 30th of December, 1975 as "Eldrick Woods". Tiger Woods was born to parents "Earl Woods" and mother "Kultida Woods" in Cypress, California. His parents are of mixed racial backgrounds with his father being African American/Caucasian and mother being Thai/Chinese (born in Thailand).

Tiger Woods got his nickname "Tiger" from "Vuong Dang Phong", a Vietnamese soldier/friend of his father (who was lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army that served in the Vietnam War). Woods was interested in golf from a very young age, entering competitions at just 8 years of age. His winning ways started very early with the "Optimist International Junior" golf tournament being won by the young Tiger Woods 6 times at the ages of 8, 9, 12, 13, 14 & 15 years.
                      BAck on topic. Although it sounds pathetic that Floyd is begging for American support, i don't blame him nor do i mind it at all. But he has to understand that if he acts like a douchebag, he'll get treated like a douchebag. Regardless what race, ethnicity, or culture you are. I support most if not all of anything that is American, and i'd do the same thing with anything that is Filipino. If there is an Olympic competition and Floyd is fighting, i'd support him all the way, except if he's fighting Manny or any other Filipino fighter. When Floyd fought Hatton, i wanted to him to win and i knew he would win. But when Floyd fought DLH, both Americans, it was an easy choice for me to support DLH. Especially after watching 24/7. You got one guy acting like a complete douchebag (that would be Floyd), and you got the other guy who is completely down to earth and a classy family guy (DLH), no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X