Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's logic is perfectly correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every fighter that manny has faced have all been shell shocked by the mixture of speed and power....he throws on a different ryhtym, speed, mixes up the velocity of punches especially the straigh left all while moving in, out, and laterally.

i really hope we see the come forward cotto because this is when he was at his best and if they go to way and cotto is coming forward....i think pacquio will be the first to give

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
      BS...manny and roach saw DLH hadno energytodoanything. he was throwing bombs all night.

even when roach told Manny it was his job to KO DLH, he couldnt doit. mannys power is overated
      Your posts are overrated.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
        Why is it everything that Manny does is "overrated"?
        Aren't Cotto's victories over Jennings,Gomez and Judah overrated?

Far as I can remember.....NO ONE has been able to put DLH down, not even Mosley in his prime while on roids was able to put Oscar down....and even B-Hop with his perfectly placed liver shot....I believe DLH quit in that fight too. So stop putting down a fighter who has overachieved when so many never gave him a chance....
        Have another 2 blocks of green for your karma bar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
          It doesn't work when you or anybody else says that Pacquiao couldn't/didn't knock out De La Hoya. The fight was stopped because Oscar was getting his ass kicked. If he didn't quit, it would have been stopped by the ref minutes later, or Oscar could have been knocked out.

There were still enough rounds for Pacquiao to go for the kill, but it never came down to that because the fight was stopped.

I swear, all it takes is one person to say something, and hundreds here echo it like it's the truth.
          that is so true , but let me tell u somehting , when have u seen , Cotto hand that much punishment since the 1st bell and his opponent didnt go down. And manny was hitting him at will since the 1st round man , maybe his power is not over rated , but against a legitimate ww or mw is not that powerful , speed= power , but margarito plaster or not , hits hard as **** , and he could put Cotto down , he didnt even wobble Cotto , cotto just couldnt stop his attack at all and could do anything. Cotto punches werent doing anything to margarito , he was walking thru them like nothing and just hitting cotto with pretty much everything since the middle of the 5 round. I dont think Manny has the power to brutally ko a guy over 147 , Hatton just had no defense , and his chin was never exposed but until after mayweather , and if mayweather can ko Hatton with one punch that means Hatton has no chin. And manny just hit Hatton with a tremendous shot , that imo not even manny wa expecting it to end the fight the way it did , thats why so many came to the conclusion he was overrated , I dont think he was , but he definitely had been looking and asking to get koed like that , coming in bull rushing with no type of defense. It was about time he went down like that

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
            Floyd nearly dropped DLH a few times and he wasnt throwing combos, loading up punches or using alot of strength.

pacs power is overated
            pac power is overrated?

forget you don't my pal dearest, the pac-dlh fight before the bell, you need to remember rightly who's the underrated.

now, pac is an icon and battle tested and all of the sudden he's overrated?

hahahahahaha!

Comment

Pacquiao is a tremendous fighter , sure hall of famer , that is going up and making excellent moves , and is taking on all challenges that make sense to his legacy and the sport , I am Puerto Rican and I cannot say other wise , I admire Pacquiao as a person and as an athlete, Being Puerto Rican is an obligation to back my man Cotto but I cannot hate Pacquiao if he was to win , After all Miguel takes on the best and any challenge. I jut wished it wasnt Manny beating Cotto. I think Cotto can beat him , they are both battle tested , and this is a new battle for both , but imo Pacquiaos battle might be too hard and too new , as Cotto has already beat faster fighters , Pacquiao's speed is unique , but I am positive he can neutralize it. Hopefully!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^may your tribe increase pal. kudos to your remarkable trait.

i root for the pac and won't demonized his opponent especially miguel cotto which from a picture i saw myself from a thread seems to me a good and humble family man as well.

Comment

DLH got KO'd by Hopkins with a body shot, so I'd like to get that out of the way. That being said, I don't want to say Pac's power is overrated, but just like his chin at 147, its still very suspect. Yes, he did KO Hatton, however, Hatton was KO'd by Mayweather and while not as brutal as Pacman, he did make that fool run into a the ring post which is just as embarrassing. Then, in Hattons next fight he almost got KO'd by Lazcano and were it not for the ref buying as much time as humanly possible for Hatton he would have been KO'd there as well.

This however is where the problem lies, if you say the guys Manny fought were washed up/overrated you are automatically considered a hater. Now, most people with boxing knowledge understand this but *******s simply don't get it because they know jack **** about boxing. You HAVE to take in the quality of the opponent in regards to how good or bad the victory was. DLH was dehydrated and old, period. It wasn't Manny's fault and no one is taking the victory away from Manny, but that WAS NOT the DLH who fought Mosley, Trinidad, Vargas or hell even Mayweather. Also, for the amount of shots and how hard and clean they were Manny would have KO'd just about anyone under 140 with those shots, the fact is he couldn't with DLH. I touched on Hattons very bad chin, and the fact that he has no defense whatsoever. Not to mention his only notable win was against Kosta Tszyu, who at the time was over the hill as well, Hatton was a great name but not a great fighter.

Manny did great for himself by winning these two fights, but there are still a ton of questions about him still left lingering about what he can do at WW or even Jr. WW. The guy has had one fight in each weight class, that is not enough to answer questions on how good he'll be able to hold to WW power, or how much damage his punches will do to a WW, especially when he's going up against quite possibly the hardest puncher and one of the best chins in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook_86 View Post
                    while its true that he may have made some bad predictions, such as the hatton one (he was promoting him afteral) his logic in predicting a cotto win is perfectly legitimate.

cotto is a natural welterweight who is considered a hard puncher a the WELTERWEIGHT level.

the only natural welter that the philippino leprechaun has ever faced is a weight drained, past his sell by date oscar. and even then, despite the fact that oscar was standing there eating his punches for 8 rounds, he did not even come close to knocking him down..so what makes people think hes going to knock out cotto out?

cotto is gonna beat the **** outta him and knock him out in the seventh with a hook o the body mark ma motha****in words.

you want to bet on that? i got pac over cotto. 50k.

put your points where your mouth is.

dont go floyding on me.

Comment

Is there any way i can make a straight up money wager on Pacquiao? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X