No announcement yet.

The hate for Rigondeaux is laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    The guy is a moron. First, he accuses Donaire of ducking a guy with no fanbase. Now that the fight is signed, he's still on his temper tantrums.
    lol! exactly! he is beyond moron! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
      Pick on small fighters? Damn, your hate for Nonito is quite something.

Concepcion was physically bigger on fight night against Donaire, smh.

Also, if he can make the weight then there is no problem with that.
      This is correct. Concepcion weighed 4 lbs. over the 115 limit and didn't even try to cut the weight. Donaire boiled himself down to the 115 limit.

On fight night, Concepcion was damn near a lightweight. He didn't have to punish his body to lose weight and he rehydrated pretty high.

There was also the fact that since Concepcion weighed so much over the limit, bigger gloves were supposed to be used, 10 oz. instead of the regular 8 oz. I believe. Concepcion refused to use the 10 oz. gloves and threatened to withdraw from the fight completely if they changed glove sizes.

Nonito didn't want to disappoint the fans, so Nonito went on with the fight anyway like a true warrior, even with this classless b!tch Concepcion trying to get every unfair advantage he could. And still Donaire beat him pretty handily.

Comment

• I'm a moron, I know **** about boxing lol
        :****you:

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
          You are fighting the good fight, but I don't know how you have the tolerance to debate with people on this site. It's clear that either people don't pay attention or don't know what they are looking at skill wise, so Rigo won't be given much credit until he proves he deserves it with a big win. These same people will turn into fans right after the victory.
          My initial words to Dan.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I'm a moron, I know **** about boxing lol
            :****you:
            they mad right now

Comment

• Not seen Rolph or Pacdbest & co about yet

Can see what is coming though ''He ran all night!''

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Not seen Rolph or Pacdbest & co about yet

Can see what is coming though ''He ran all night!''

It's more disgraceful that Dan Rafael is having a go a Rigo for being boring. WTF was he watching? I saw a clinic, i loved every second of that fight. Also Donaire is still a very good fighter, but he got outboxed. That happens when you don't jab. He needed to jab Rigo to freeze him then follow with the right hand and left hook.

Comment

• He's boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
                    He's boring.
                    Nope YOU are

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      Nope YOU are
                      That's cool but I'm not paid to entertain thousands of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X