Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner, DeMarco, Mitchell, Banks Hit Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demarco looks as bad as Brandon Rios does a week before his fights. He already looked weaker and skinnier than Broner before having to make weight.. now he looks like somebody who hasn't had a meal in over 2 weeks... I don't see how people think this is a TEST for Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
      Seth Mitchell will crack Banks.

I hope he goes after Vitali next and tko6 him. Vitali is getting old and just ripe for the taking. It will be poetic and romantic if Vitali goes out of the game the same way he entered it. On a tko6.
      His first fight wasnt against Lewis??

Comment

two more days...........i can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          War Tony and Banks
          war adrien and seth

Comment

Seth Mitchell is a phase. He won't make it far in boxing. He's just someone they hyped up to make people think there's some talent in the heavyweight division. Vitali would beat him like a dog. He would make him cry harder than he did after his "BIG" Chazz Witherspoon win. Ha!

Comment

Broner is crap of a human being... Just like mayweather.... I hope he loses

Comment

I wanna see Seth Mitchell fight one of the british Heavyweights,maybe David Haye or Price then the winner to fight Wladimir or Vitali...Im sick of the Klitchkos tbh,I just dont see anyone stoppin them anytime soon

Comment

What the hell is a Floydiot?? Are you trying to invent your own words.......moron

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                    Broner is crap of a human being... Just like mayweather.... I hope he loses
                    Broner is not nearly as bad as Mayweather.

Comment

I keep thinking if Seth Mitchell gets past Banks a fight with Wladimir Klitschko is set.

Comment

Working...
                      X