No announcement yet.

If a couple doesnt want to raise a kid because they think they cant afford it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    So ratings hage zero to do with a show's success... I gotchu.
    you support gangs and murders? you probably like movies with gangs and murders and stuff but do you support it? probably not.

you like Brokeback Mountain but does that mean you like GAY COWBOYS? ......

Comment

Its irresponsible, but no child should be raised by parents that dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
        im not giveing them anything out of my pocket. Im not lending those parents any money. theyre entertaining my ass. thats it.
        ok you probably like gang movies with killing and all that crazy **** but DO YOU SUPPORT GANGS AND MURDERS? Probably not...
        ......am i right?
        Apples and oranges.

Actors in movies, directors, writers train and work hard to produce art. These are just morons who are getting on tv cuz they're dumb kids banging with no protection. Wooooow. That sounds entertaining. Ive seen how stupkd all that is in real life, i dont need to watch a show on it.

Comment

Kids are the worst investment in the world I don't blame anyone for not wanting to support one, thats game over right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Kids are the worst investment in the world I don't blame anyone for not wanting to support one, thats game over right there.
            Have smart kids so they can grow up and support you. Thats what Im countin on.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Have smart kids so they can grow up and support you. Thats what Im countin on.
              I hope that pays off for you.

Comment

You'd be surprised what you can learn from kids......

You should get your vas deferns (sp) snipped though. You'd have no worries.

Comment

if only you had parents who wanted to throw you away like a dap **** on toilet paper see how you would feel about it :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    You'd be surprised what you can learn from kids......

You should get your vas deferns (sp) snipped though. You'd have no worries.
                    I am going to do that I told the lil lady and she wasn't too happy but what the **** is she going to do about it anyway. It would be a good things to do since we are going to do that thing I talked to you about and we don't want any random mistakes. I wonder how much it costs?

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
                      if only you had parents who wanted to throw you away like a dap **** on toilet paper see how you would feel about it :blow:
                      Well in that case I would not be in existence so I probably wouldn't feel anyway about anything numbnuts

Comment

Working...
                      X