Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Welcome to the light

My problem with him lately is how hes been ducking the media ever since he got out of jail. ESPN straight up called him a coward and invited him to tell his side of the story. If its a lie than a lie not fought is a lie admitted.

I think Cotto ****ed him up worse than he'll admit. If you see his face after the fight has multiple bumps on his head, tasted him own blood (this happened in the Ortiz fight as well) and had a bloody nose and cuts.

And this is a guy that Pac destroyed and got tired of chasing him around the ring.

He needs to 1) admit that hes scared of Pac

2) stop saying hes up there with SRR and Ali

3) stop beating women and children

If he does all that than we cool
    :qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

I'm done with Floyd too, I was a long time fan of Floyd, but all his bull**** talk just makes me not care about him or pay any attention to a 35yr old man , that ducked everybody and never fought anybody in their Prime, If you want to say Ortiz is Prime then damn .... I have never seen a Floyd fight of the year, as far as I'm concerned Mayweather is not undefeated. I don't obsess over a fighter, but real talk is that Mayweather does have a loss to Jlc and is not undefeated , he is not the best of all time, his consistency alone is what kills me as a fan of his.

Comment

Nobody gives a flying **** what a Pacquiao or Margarito fan thinks about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          thats what im sayin

Comment

Give the man a break, he's put his life and soul into this sport and all the media and most "fans" ever did were crap on him. If you became a fan of his around the De La Hoya fight, then I can see why you feel like this and you may have been a bit of a fickle fan when you boarded the bandwagon. But years before that, real boxing fans remember the real Floyd who was putting in work and blazing the scene. He's made his money and his legacy in tact, let the man breath.

Comment

Lol This guy I always see his posts , It's like hes never had a gf or something , such an little emotional guy for being a fan of the sport, oh lets not forget hes "Black"
              Last edited by El Mini 6; 11-16-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Dumb ass floyd fans never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant Dgk View Post
                  Lol This guy I always see his posts , It's like hes never had a gf or something such a little emotional guy for being a fan of the sport oh lets not forget hes "Black"
                  What the **** did you just type?

Comment

What the **** did you just type?
                    Thats racist and I cant agree with that sentiment.

Comment

talented as hell and the best I ever seen in the sport by a mile but I'm sick of this dude protecting the 0 would have been better for his career had he been robbed of it

Comment

Working...
                      X