Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Really Tried, I Wanted That Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Really Tried, I Wanted That Knockout!

Manny Pacquiao scored a unanimous decision win over Timothy Bradley to regain the WBO welterweight title and avenge a highly controversial loss to the American in June 2012.

Two judges scored the fight 116-112 for Pacquiao, while a third saw it as a 118-110 win for the Filipino. In their previous fight, Bradley was awarded a split decision victory that many observers felt Pacquiao had won clearly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had Bradley winning this fight because of his experience in the Provo and JMM fight, and due to my opinion that Pac is done at this level, Pac surprise me with this fight and more power to him. I never thought Bradley had it in him to KO Pac doe..

Comment

Bradley fought like a complete idiot, just putting his head down and swinging wildly expending his energy in the process. Pacquiao is clearly not the same fighter though, his power has diminished, Bradley was in front of him with an empty tank and he couldn't put a dent in him. Only thing I hope is that they don't make this into a trilogy.

Comment

after the drama from the first fight....we(boxing fans) already knew Bradley was NOT gonna win a decision in a rematch.....if we saw it from a far, TB and his team saw it as well from up close....Bradley was going big early and that affected his gas tank in the second half of the fight imo

Pac stayed Pac....he's too royal to fight outta character...Bradley went outta character against someone too good to be beaten by an imposter!!....good fight though!!

Pac-Bradley III coming soon....but we knew this already so don't ACT like noobs when part 3 gets announced.....who else is Pac gonna fight?!?.....the answer is Bradley.....Arum got his own peanut butter and jelly sandwich he can sell for a good price at a bad time in the sport....there's many cold war casualties but Arum isn't one of them...do the math!!

Comment

bradley's garbage... you can see from both pac fights he ducked khan because he cant deal with speed.. khan would have beaten him even easier than pac did cos of style match up.. no wonder that guy ran from khan like a b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            after the drama from the first fight....we(boxing fans) already knew Bradley was NOT gonna win a decision in a rematch.....if we saw it from a far, TB and his team saw it as well from up close....Bradley was going big early and that affected his gas tank in the second half of the fight imo

Pac stayed Pac....he's too royal to fight outta character...Bradley went outta character against someone too good to be beaten by an imposter!!....good fight though!!

Pac-Bradley III coming soon....but we knew this already so don't ACT like noobs when part 3 gets announced.....who else is Pac gonna fight?!?.....the answer is Bradley.....Arum got his own peanut butter and jelly sandwich he can sell for a good price at a bad time in the sport....there's many cold war casualties but Arum isn't one of them...do the math!!
            I agree with everything you say in this post... but what do u think about a provodnikov fight ? i think it would be awesome and its sellable because you can always sell the idea of provodnikov arguably winning against bradley, and kicking his ass maybe worse than pacquiao.

I like the sound of that fight tbh i dont wanna see pac vs timmy III i wish pacquiao gets out of toprank soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
              I agree with everything you say in this post... but what do u think about a provodnikov fight ? i think it would be awesome and its sellable because you can always sell the idea of provodnikov arguably winning against bradley, and kicking his ass maybe worse than pacquiao.

I like the sound of that fight tbh i dont wanna see pac vs timmy III i wish pacquiao gets out of toprank soon.
              Tim will never fight Provo toe to toe again. Bradley has the speed to outbox slow as snail Provo.

Comment

This fight speaks volumes on a what class Bradley is in. And it's definitely not elite. Manny was declined significantly and was able to beat bradley. Manny should retire on this note as a champ and defeating an undefeated fighter.

Comment

No more Pacquiao V Bradley III, nobody'll watch that.

Comment

Manny is still a extremely capable fighter and can still beat most of what's out there. But he is not what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X