Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa's Return in Play For April, Likely at Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see Gamboa vs. Bogere/Lundy/Beltran.

Comment

Lightweight would be alot more interesting if juanma and mikey moved up

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Good. I wanted him to move up to Lightweight and get a good win or two, and have the Broner fight.
        Im not sure that fight will go down as Broner already stated that he considers gamboa to small for him eve calling him "shortboa" but the reason why i dont see this going down is because gamboa is with 50 cent and broner is with al haymon and i get the feeling that 50 doesnt like haymon that much but money talks in this business so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 4Corners

Good. I wanted him to move up to Lightweight and get a good win or two, and have the Broner fight.

Im not sure that fight will go down as Broner already stated that he considers gamboa to small for him eve calling him "shortboa" but the reason why i dont see this going down is because gamboa is with 50 cent and broner is with al haymon and i get the feeling that 50 doesnt like haymon that much but money talks in this business so we'll see
          Too small? Yet he fought a 5'3" Rees. Like I said, its all excuses and ways out of the fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He looked rusty in his last fight. That said, Gamboa vs Broner would be awesome to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
              He looked rusty in his last fight. That said, Gamboa vs Broner would be awesome to see.
              It won't be if Gamboa looks like he did against Farenas. He better get back into the swing of things, and quickly, before he comes across Broner and gets KTFO quick.

Comment

Gamboa is going to really have his chin tested at 135.

Comment

I guess Gamboa wants to fight Broner ASAP after watching Ree's making Broner look like an ordinary fighter lol. I thought it was supposed to be vice versa lol Broner's all hype!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    LOL playing the old "stay quiet and everyone will forget" game.
                    Pretty much the sad reality of boxing.

Comment

Lol after Lance Armstrong the old "ive never tested positive so i dont even have to comment on this" excuse doesn't work as well id say Guilty until proven innocent ! But that b/s aside i hope he gets a good challenge get a few rounds in last fight he looked like a rust bucket.

Comment

Working...
                      X