No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson Presser Regarding Carl Froch Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
    What has he done ? I just want like to know.
    He raped underage girls and pimped them among other sick acts.

Comment

Originally posted by shoog View Post
      Not to excuse the guy in anyway but 1998? how long ago was that, i mean **** Stevenson was around 18 at the time, can we chalk it up to youthful transgressions and let the man live his life.
      The guy was 21 or 22 at the time, same age as I am now... Youthful transgressions my arse, your speaking as if he Vandalised some property! The guy and his friends imprisoned and brutalised girls as young as 14!!

Comment

we chalk it up to youthful transgressions and let the man live his life.
        Is this some kind of a fuking joke???? "Youthful Transgressions"???? He is a sick man who comitted sick acts with underage girls!!

Comment

I apologize to anyone whom I've offended. I spoke without knowing all of the details, I had heard he was a "pimp" but I had not heard of him raping under aged girls.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            convicted of pimping in '98.

alleged to have pimped underaged girls, but i can't verify that as of yet.
            I can verify they were not underage. the legal sex age in Quebec was 14 in 1998 and it didn't change until about 5-6 years ago. it is now 16. that doesn't make it right at all. but they weren't underage for where he pimped them out.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              convicted of pimping in '98.

alleged to have pimped underaged girls, but i can't verify that as of yet.
              Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              The guy was 21 or 22 at the time, same age as I am now... Youthful transgressions my arse, your speaking as if he Vandalised some property! The guy and his friends imprisoned and brutalised girls as young as 14!!
              I apologize to anyone whom I've offended. I spoke without knowing all of the details, I had heard he was a "pimp" but I had not heard of him raping under aged girls.

they weren't under aged if they were 14 and in quebec. in 1998. legal ages are different per country. so he raped a girl that wasn't underage.

Comment

Wikipedia, if reliable, said that he served 48 months, which is four years.

Though I do believe that "evil" is definitely still in him, he's served the time that he was judged and sentenced to for his crimes. End of story.

I want him to get beat by Froch simply because I like Froch more.

Comment

http://philboxing.com/news/story-66524.html

The usually true and prophetic adage: "you and run but you can't hide" became a truism during a press conference held in Montreal (2/15) to promote the highly publicized 2/18 title fight between Haitian born Adonis "Superman" Stevenson and American Jesus "El Martillo" Gonzales at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec.

For years, it was rumored that Stevenson was arrested during his late teenage years for pimping and assaulting underage girls; but, Montreal Police refused to confirm or deny the allegations when asked by a relentless reporter who eventually emailed members of the Canadian press asking for help. He got his wish. On Wednesday, Stevenson's past was brought up by Montreal Gazette reporter Herb Zurkowsky who addressed the issue, at the press conference, and the 34 year-old Stevenson, taken by surprise, admitted to serving 18 months in a Bordeaux jail on charges of managing prostitutes, assault and making threats. His belated public confession answers the basic questions, but he failed to elaborate on whether he received professional treatment for his bizarre behaviour. Jail time isn't considered the best therapy for someone convicted of peddling sex, assault and making threats. He now lives with his girlfriend of four years and their two children in Longueuil, a suburb of Montreal.

The event promoter, Yvon Michel, was quick to point out that Stevenson was never found guilty of rape, sexual assault or aggravated assault, as Jesus Gonzales allegedly suggested. Regardless of his actual sins, the southpaw fighter with a 16-1 record will never be offered a role in a Disney film and women may boycott his fights. Simply put, his "Superman" image took a major hit.

The disclosure opens up a discussion on whether or not Stevenson's ring performance will be affected by the news and how much did his new trainer (Emannuel Steward) know about the incident and conviction. Steward wasn't at the press conference but the same unnamed relentless reporter placed a call to Steward's business office in Detroit and the associate told the journalist that the Hall of Fame Trainer had a computer in his office and he always did a thorough search on his prospective clients. Apparently, he didn't google enough.

Gonzales, 27-1, said the surreal disclosure will not alter his ring strategy and the Phoenix, Arizona Native predicted an upset victory over the hard punching Stevenson. The 27 year-old Gonzales (also a southpaw) trained in Calgary, Alberta because of the higher altitude and colder climate. Also, his promoter Fanbase is partially based there and it is the home of Light Middleweight Janks Trotter, the #1 sparring partner of Gonzales. Coincidentally, According to Gonzales, he will be wearing a logo on his trunks that expresses his support for Natalie's House, a women's shelter in Arizona that helps teenage girls recover from sexual exploitation and abuse. Gonzales categorically denied using Stevenson's criminal past as a ploy to mess with his foe's head. For the record, Gonzales has been cited numerous times for his community service in Phoenix; including a campaign to help cancer patient Erin Goodwin get an expensive Medical Machine in her battle to ward off infection stemming from her double mastectomy surgery in 2010.

NOT SUPPORTING THE GUY, JUST TRYING TO CLEAR IT UP!!

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                    they weren't under aged if they were 14 and in quebec. in 1998. legal ages are different per country. so he raped a girl that wasn't underage.
                    He raped and prostitued underage girls. There is no way that ANY 21, 22 yearl old man from ANY area of the planet should be having sexual relations with 14, 15, 16 year old girls and prostituting them! It is SICK and evil, period, regardless of the obviously deranged legal age. He knew what he was doing.

Comment

Canada is a pusssy country when it comes to criminal punishment. Adonis not only pimped them he BROKE them in himself, that is what I heard, and if it is true that he had sex with these underage girls and took their virginity he is a scumbag. girls who are forced into sex life are true victims, this is sick and I don't know how he has so many French Canadian fans there.

I hope Carl Froch knocks him out and dedicates this fight to all the victims of human sex trafficking.

Froch needs to bring this up during the prefight presser too, this is something that shouldn't be ignored.

Comment

Working...
                      X