Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about boxing returning to Network TV(NBC)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yea...who wants to bring in casual fans...that might actually expand the sport...maybe create an even bigger demand to have more, better fights

its better now that we have a hermit-like existence compared to other sports

Whats with the name calling? Calling people names because you don't like their opinions? How old are you again?

++It just hit me, you are a Pinoy aren't you? That would make sense seeing how uninformed casual fans support a certain Pinoy fighter whom you think is God. Yep makes sense...
    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 10-23-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Whats with the name calling? Calling people names because you don't like their opinions? How old are you again?

you want me to post the thread where you were crying about iphones vs androids? lots of name calling in that one

shut the f0ck up with your dumbass logic

Comment

you want me to post the thread where you were crying about iphones vs androids? lots of name calling in that one

shut the f0ck up with your dumbass logic

You mean the thread where I started calling him DBZ names. ROFL go for it I want to read that again. You want me to bump the threads where I support PC's and androids. Maybe you are a little slow and can't tell when a person is trolling but....OWELZ?

Comment

im a boxing junkie so more boxing on TV is a good thing for me. I doubt this would happen but it would be GREAT if NBC could get the rights to show the previous PPV fight and air it the following night in prime time. It could be just a one hour telecast showing the Main event, then maybe get interviews of the fighters, promoters and even judges.

ABC and NBC used to do this but it was aired the following weekend.. I remember me and my dad watching the Chavez-Taylor I fight this way...

Comment

You mean the thread where I started calling him DBZ names. ROFL go for it I want to read that again. You want me to bump the threads where I support PC's and androids. Maybe you are a little slow and can't tell when a person is trolling but....OWELZ?

ohhhh...NOW you were trolling...

good one...that's almost as good as the ole 'my account got hacked' copout

i'm a little slow but you're the one that is against expanded coverage of the sport...and you consider yourself a fan?

Comment

ohhhh...NOW you were trolling...

good one...that's almost as good as the ole 'my account got hacked' copout

i'm a little slow but you're the one that is against expanded coverage of the sport...and you consider yourself a fan?
              Seriously bump that thread and REALLY read what I was posting and ask yourself is I was trolling or not. I am pretty sure I posted something like "Apple just works okay? And if I want to spontaneously dance down Central Park I wouldn't bust up my Android, cause that's just lame."

If you don't think that's trolling, then you are a ****** not me.

As for this post, what I posted makes absolute sense. And you are for it because casual uninformed fans will support YOUR god and you would never go against YOUR god...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

can we please get back to the main topic?

Comment

Makaveli seems oblivious to sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                    Makaveli seems oblivious to sarcasm
                    I even said, Androids were the worst villains in DBZ so the iPhones must be better.
                    FKN KIDDING ME ROFL

lolololol

Comment

Seriously bump that thread and REALLY read what I was posting and ask yourself is I was trolling or not. I am pretty sure I posted something like "Apple just works okay? And if I want to spontaneously dance down Central Park I wouldn't bust up my Android, cause that's just lame."

If you don't think that's trolling, then you are a ****** not me.

As for this post, what I posted makes absolute sense. And you are for it because casual uninformed fans will support YOUR god and you would never go against YOUR god...

I would say Mak is a Jack Pac tard. He still goes to mass but he knows the hype has passed.

Comment

Working...
                      X