No announcement yet.

Last night proved that there is NOTHING Khan can do to stop the haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    He fought a fighter that most said he was blatantly ducking.

He took numerous flush punches from a fighter many said all he needs to do is just land one punch and Khan is gone.

He fought a very exciting fought many said he would hide behind his jab to an easy boring decision.

He fought in a country away from his own where he could of make more from his own.

He's only 24.

He's very respectful and humble.

What gives?
    honestly, I expected him to do better than he did, but maidana is one bad ass mofo.

Comment

He took numerous flush punches from a fighter many said all he needs to do is just land one punch and Khan is gone.

He fought a very exciting fought many said he would hide behind his jab to an easy boring decision.

He fought in a country away from his own where he could of make more from his own.

He's only 24.

What gives?
      He took a fight against a guy with a loss who was on his way to another loss before his punch saved his ass. He fought a guy that everyone knew was slow, plodding, lacking defense, and has limited skills. And he still ran for 5 rounds and was out on his feet for all of the 10th. He still gets a draw on one card without Cortez taking a point away, which would have made it a one round win on the other two cards. He is a dead man walking if he ever fights a man with speed AND a punch. Dead man walking.

Comment

He's only 24.

What gives?

personally, i never thought khans chin was glass, i think it was his weight and being drain to where he couldn't handle the punches all that well.

it has to be admitted that his chin is suspect but i wouldn't say glass.

now, as far as his skills that he showed in tagging the slicker malignaggi, to me khans stock kind of went down, because maidana is way easier to hit and is way more flat footed, khan let maidana off the hook with his bodyshots when he had him totally hurt, and totally beat to the punch all fight long.

the build up of khan, FOR ME, was somewhat not warranted, i think his stock went down a bit. he didn't finish strong, he started to look concerned and had no confidence, just shows he's still a work in progress. he has the skills, the hand speed, etc., i just don't think he's deserving of ALL THE HIGH PRAISE, only some..........

either way, it was a decent scrap, khan and maidana had some dramatics in there which were exciting to watch. i look forward to seeing both guys fight in the future, i think that they're good for boxing, from a fight fans perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          He took a fight against a guy with a loss who was on his way to another loss before his punch saved his ass. He fought a guy that everyone knew was slow, plodding, lacking defense, and has limited skills. And he still ran for 5 rounds and was out on his feet for all of the 10th. He still gets a draw on one card without Cortez taking a point away, which would have made it a one round win on the other two cards. He is a dead man walking if he ever fights a man with speed AND a punch. Dead man walking.
          I guarantee you werent saying that before the fight. 90% of people were hyping Maidana up so get outta here

Comment

Honestly Kahn isn't all that great to deserve "so many" haters.

Comment

He faced an opponent most posters on these forums said he would never fight, and he beat him when most posters on here said he had no chance. Thats just the way it is on here sometimes..people seem to make there mind up on a fighter ,then stick to that no matter what unfolds.

Comment

I'm not a hater. I'll give Kahn credit: His chin is a lot sturdier than I expected, and he is vastly talented. He also beat a very tough customer in Marcos Maidana. All that being said, I'm still not buying into the hype. He's got tons of flaws in his game, that over time will be exposed once he steps up in competition. He's very good, but he's not elite, and I don't think he ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  You said in an earlier post that we Americans don't like Amir Con cuz he's from ****hole Island.

I'm telling we don't give a **** where they from. Exhibit A: Marcos Maidana.

Of course we (non-gay Americans) will root for Tim/Devon over Con, as would any heterosexual man, regardless of race or creed.
                  Speak for your self you ignorant piece of crap hatin ass mutha ****a. lol I'm with Khan all the way and our country started from English settlers, don't forget that you joke of a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    personally, i never thought khans chin was glass, i think it was his weight and being drain to where he couldn't handle the punches all that well.

it has to be admitted that his chin is suspect but i wouldn't say glass.

now, as far as his skills that he showed in tagging the slicker malignaggi, to me khans stock kind of went down, because maidana is way easier to hit and is way more flat footed, khan let maidana off the hook with his bodyshots when he had him totally hurt, and totally beat to the punch all fight long.

the build up of khan, FOR ME, was somewhat not warranted, i think his stock went down a bit. he didn't finish strong, he started to look concerned and had no confidence, just shows he's still a work in progress. he has the skills, the hand speed, etc., i just don't think he's deserving of ALL THE HIGH PRAISE, only some..........

either way, it was a decent scrap, khan and maidana had some dramatics in there which were exciting to watch. i look forward to seeing both guys fight in the future, i think that they're good for boxing, from a fight fans perspective.
                    I'm with you on that one.Good point.

Comment

Khan looked ridiculous being punched around the ring for 2 rounds. Sorry, but those 2 rounds did nothing to silence the haters. And if Joe Cortez is not around to help him win fights, he will soon be KTFO again.

No excuse for him to look like a Pakistani woman with short hair being chased by a wild eyed Chinese cab driver. Sht was ugly.

Comment

Working...
                      X