Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arthur Abraham's selection of Mahir Oral shameless Cherry Picking? Poll, Discuss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Pavlik didn't fight him. I suppose that makes it acceptable for Abraham to sit on his ass and let chicks write mediocre rock songs about him. I would have liked to think Abraham is better than to let Pavlik determine his fate as a fighter. OH well.
    No, Arthur will very soon be moving up to 168 where lots of interesting fights can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      ?? NO ****.. Charlie Zelenoff also takes half the folks on this forum. I like to think that beating up boxing forum posters doesn't qualify you to fight world champion boxers?! Even Erdei has higher standards than that.
      i was gonna keep this a secret but erdei's people just made me an offer to fight him in september. i'm gonna be a world champ baby!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i was gonna keep this a secret but erdei's people just made me an offer to fight him in september. i'm gonna be a world champ baby!
        WhOAA.. Read the contract again. You'll have to be in the Green K before it's official. Zsolt won't just fight any random mandatory-key board jockey. Good luck bro and Get that K up..!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          No, Arthur will very soon be moving up to 168 where lots of interesting fights can be made.
          There really are a ton of interesting fights to be made up there. Pretty much everyone in the top 10 -vs- AA would be very Showtime worthy.

Comment

Working...
          X