Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol floyd probably read about what roach said about him being busy beating women instead of fighting in the ring. just surprising though that floyd suddenly becomes mr. sensitive about what other people say about him

Comment

hmm. Floyd's tune-up fight is with the people of Nevada.

I knew this fight would happen. is Nevada v. Floyd Joy Mayweather jr. on PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        lol floyd probably read about what roach said about him being busy beating women instead of fighting in the ring. just surprising though that floyd suddenly becomes mr. sensitive about what other people say about him
        I think Floyd has a severe case of Napoleon complex (aka small dick syndrome) and he has self esteem issues. This explains his constant need for attention regardless if its good or bad. It seems he is so jelous that he will do anything.

Comment

WHATEVER you say bi**h!!!.........................LOL

Comment

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

so floyd is going to "knock out" pacquiao because manny's praying for him

Comment

YESSSS, *****S idol is coming out again with his usual genius moves...

It's party time *****S...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                The question here is: Can He do it.
                Can he go in to this fight as the aggresor?

According to his last fight, He can. The question remains, Can Bob Arum put his gigantic pride aside and get the fight done!

Or can Arum step aside and allow others from Top Rank to get the fight signed.
                Because without a fight we will never find out if Floyd can walk the talk.
                no he did not come out the aggressor... lool what happened shane rockede his ass in the second round and then he went back to normal mayweather so he cant

Comment

Brave of Floyd to be saying this before Pac-Marg.

Has Pas slowed down enough for Floyd yet?

Maybe he'll wait a couple more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    I think Floyd has a severe case of Napoleon complex (aka small dick syndrome) and he has self esteem issues. This explains his constant need for attention regardless if its good or bad. It seems he is so jelous that he will do anything.
                    i think so too. it's good though, for me, that floyd develops some kind of hatred towards pac and would have that desire to really fight him. negotiations would be easier because it would be more personal than business.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
                      found a video of Floyd.

lmfao thats a trip

Comment

Working...
                      X