No announcement yet.

Tawdry Embarrassin'...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tawdry Embarrassin'...

... hope you don't mind me starting the thread guys, but what did you think of Audley's "performance" last night?

I love all his "I've been to jail, I'm from the streets". He never mentions that he's middle class and has a degree in business studies, does he?

dude is a waste of skin and bone. he knows he couldve won that fight easy had he used his reach and stayed on the outside. he's a shame to the heavy's and the whole boxing organization. he should be banned for 1 year and made to pay a fine. harrison let guinn walk straight in. wtf is wrong with him?

Comment

Wat happened in the fight?? I have no idea. Let me go ckeck it out.

Comment

Fraudley "A Farce" Harrison totally frustrated the **** outta me. The guy has all the physical tools but is either a) a ***** or b) borderline ******ed. WTF is up with this guy?

Comment

Oh dear oh dear.

Gotta feel sorry for ****ley Harri****e.

Comment

Yeah ol Audley really let himself down. He better get ready for semi-retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
              ... hope you don't mind me starting the thread guys, but what did you think of Audley's "performance" last night?

I love all his "I've been to jail, I'm from the streets". He never mentions that he's middle class and has a degree in business studies, does he?

he is afraid of getting knocked out, plain and simple, that is why he won't throw to the body, he always has his guard up. guinn knew he had to win, it seems audley doesn't have the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney
                he is afraid of getting knocked out, plain and simple, that is why he won't throw to the body, he always has his guard up. guinn knew he had to win, it seems audley doesn't have the heart.
                ^Yep...That's all it comes down to. If his balls were as big as his ego there's no telling what he might be able to achieve...Unfortunately for him he shows more fear in a boxing ring than an acrophobic person does going sky diving.

Yet he still wont retire! On the BBC website he was quoted after the Guinn fight as saying "I've got to re-galvanise myself,I wasn't hurt at all at any time, I just didn't put my foot on the gas. I've just got to go back to the drawing board. This ain't over yet... I've got to keep working on it. I'm close, but I just haven't come over the mountain yet...Frank Bruno went for world titles three or four times and eventually he got there."

Damn! I really hope he retires. Someone should start an 'Audley should retire' petition on his own website and get thousands of people to sign it so he can finally get the message.

Comment

Harrison is a wasteman!! He should leave boxing right now! Im ashamed to call him British!!

Comment

I think the thing is, he knows he can't take a shot, right?

When he signed up for the Williams fight I assumed he must be able to, but then he was terrified and repeatedly rocked when Danny so much as touched him.

Comment

Working...
                    X