3. Pacquiao
    4. Robert Guerrero
    5. Malignaggi
    6. Devon Alexander
    7. Andre Berto
    8. Jan Zaveck
    9. Kell Brook
    10. Josesito Lopez

I find it funnier that Josesito Lopez is on the list. Really shows how shallow WW is

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I find it funnier that Josesito Lopez is on the list. Really shows how shallow WW is
      he does have a legit win over Ortiz who at the time was #4 or so WW I believe.

Comment

Berto should be lower.

Comment

That is probably how the list should look although I would probably have Alexander ahead of Malinaggi and if they are going Bradley that high that means they count his "win" over Manny so Manny should probably be below Guerrero considering he lost his last two fights in their eyes.

Comment

floyd will be #1 again after a victory over guerrero. altho i dont mid jmm being #1

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              he does have a legit win over Ortiz who at the time was #4 or so WW I believe.
              Still wouldn't put him on the list, like I said WW is that shallow though

Comment

Well deserved for JMM!

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  Well deserved for JMM!
                  Man looking at your sig...ali was a bad man. On his best night prime for prime he probably would have beaten any heavyweight in history.

Comment

That list pretty much makes me think who do people want Floyd and Manny to fight? I guess you can say Mayweather can go to 154 and try Martinez, Canelo and Trout but he's 36 I can't blame him for not risking it. JMM deserves it, the whole to be the man you got to beat the man.

Comment

Working...
                    X