No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Explains Pacquiao's Absence at Viloria-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza Explains Pacquiao's Absence at Viloria-Marquez

While it was previously announced that “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao would be one of the commentators on GMA 7’s coverage of the flyweight unification title fight between WBO champion Brian Viloria and WBA champion Hernan “Tyson” Marquez at the Los Angeles Sports Arena on Sunday, Manila Time, he didn’t push through with it.

[Click Here To Read More]

I never knew Pacquiao "chode" at places.

Comment

Pac is smart, I went out last night with a jacket and hat and I work up this morning with the sniffles

You can't risk getting sick when ur fighting a future HOFer

Comment

I remember one of the wealth TV commentators said he was sitting in between Larry Holmes and Pacquiao (presumably in another desk).

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I remember one of the wealth TV commentators said he was sitting in between Larry Holmes and Pacquiao (presumably in another desk).
          Larry Holmes was there?

That was probably a filipino guy who looked like Pacquiao lol.

But this does show how serious Pac is, from what Ariza has said Pacman hasn't been doing much at all, no basketball, no 4 hour bible studies, his condo is pretty empty this time around only 10 people instead of 50 in there, no extracurricular activities. Let's just hope his hunger cmes back

Comment

Does Ronnie really have to say "Fighter of the Decade" every time he writes a love story about Manny??

And Ariza's comments are and forever will be rubbish! We've heard it all before. Just show up and fight....I hate these dumb articles. Everything is twisted to make Manny look good. He skipped on an event because it was a lil chilly? What is he a new born?

Comment

Again with Ariza giving his take on Pac's actions? Really starting to question the authors intent and overall cred. Whats next??...Bobby Flay's opinion on Pac man's sparring?? Sad indeed.
              Last edited by LAPete; 11-19-2012, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
                Does Ronnie really have to say "Fighter of the Decade" every time he writes a love story about Manny??

And Ariza's comments are and forever will be rubbish! We've heard it all before. Just show up and fight....I hate these dumb articles. Everything is twisted to make Manny look good. He skipped on an event because it was a lil chilly? What is he a new born?
                Because he was awarded with fighter of the decade? What do you expect? There's articles showing pics of Floyd "making it rain" on ratchet ass strippers in some ghetto.

Comment

Working...
                X