Odlh apreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    sensitive a******....
    You gave no reasoning or opinion move on bum i will shred you in any boxing related topic.

Comment

oh a genius... a scholar... but still... a sensitive a******...

Comment

Oscar is a true warrior..

Comment

Great fighter. A older, slower DLH almost beat Mayweather. You take the prime DLH with more speed and stamina, I had no doubt he would take a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
            Great fighter. A older, slower DLH almost beat Mayweather. You take the prime DLH with more speed and stamina, I had no doubt he would take a UD.
            He beats both Pac and Mayweather watch Mosley Odlh 1-2 there is some serious skill in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              He beats both Pac and Mayweather watch Mosley Odlh 1-2 there is some serious skill in that ring.
              Yeah those are hardcore fights, you can see the difference. Compare those to the time they fought Mayweather. Its pretty crazy how you can see how they have slowed down.

Mosley is kinda the same as Oscar. Mayweather got lucky to face him 5 years past his best. A prime Mosley might have ended it in round 2.

Also throw in Trinidad in the mix and Mayweather was lucky to just miss that last era.

Comment

Working...
              X