Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson just proved Dawson deserves to be in the top 10P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like dawson's fight game too. BUT not so fast. he needs to take on the young guns or get in work with those names @ smw to get real notoriety. unifying his division is good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
      Scheduled for June I believe.
      Yeah, while the 40 year old guy who he has just beat will have fought twice before he does. You don't see something wrong with that picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
        Yeah, while the 40 year old guy who he has just beat will have fought twice before he does. You don't see something wrong with that picture?
        The 40 year old guy has fought like 78 times more than Cloud has fought in 2 years. You don't see anything wrong with THAT picture?

Cloud is one of the most inactive ranked fighters in the business. How does this guy have the right to claim people are ducking him when HE himself doesn't put in the work?

BTW

Pascal is ranked higher than Cloud
        Pascal is more versatile than Cloud
        Pascal is the WBC LHW Champion, a BETTER, legacy enhancing fighter than Cloud.

Comment

The 40 year old guy has fought like 78 times more than Cloud has fought in 2 years. You don't see anything wrong with THAT picture?

Cloud is one of the most inactive ranked fighters in the business. How does this guy have the right to claim people are ducking him when HE himself doesn't put in the work?

BTW

Pascal is ranked higher than Cloud
          Pascal is more versatile than Cloud
          Pascal is the WBC LHW Champion, a BETTER, legacy enhancing fighter than Cloud.
          I'm not saying I don't agree with that. That's why I hope Johnson beats him when they fight. But that doesn't change the fact that Dawson is scared of Cloud.

Comment

I'm not saying I don't agree with that. That's why I hope Johnson beats him when they fight. But that doesn't change the fact that Dawson is scared of Cloud.
            haha, how is he scared when he's fighting a guy that is generally considered a tougher opponent than him? Show me any respectable media outlet/organization that has Cloud rank higher than Pascal. Please.

Comment

It's on for June because Pascal had shoulder surgery.

Comment

haha, how is he scared when he's fighting a guy that is generally considered a tougher opponent than him? Show me any respectable media outlet/organization that has Cloud rank higher than Pascal. Please.
                Just because Pascal is ranked higher doesn't make him a better fighter. I just don't see anything special about the guy. I'm not saying he's a horrible fighter. But he's just not that good either. Froch beat him already and I don't think Cloud or Johnson even for that matter would lose to Froch. Combine this with the fact that he's dealing with a shoulder injury.

Comment

I really want to see Johnson-Cloud now. Johnson really impressed me (again) and he will expose Cloud if he isn't for real...

Comment

For the people that want to see Dawson-Cloud now... Imagine if Jones-Hopkins waited before fighting each other.

Comment

Just because Pascal is ranked higher doesn't make him a better fighter. I just don't see anything special about the guy. I'm not saying he's a horrible fighter. But he's just not that good either. Froch beat him already and I don't think Cloud or Johnson even for that matter would lose to Froch. Combine this with the fact that he's dealing with a shoulder injury.
                      Okay, but do you agree that Pascal has improved since that fight, and would be the favorite to beat him in a rematch?

Also, what if someone hold the opinion of "Well, Cloud isn't that good." Does that make a Dawson-Cloud fight not that good?

The fact is, Dawson should fight both guys. They are the two best young LHWs outside Dawson and both would be quality victories for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X