Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds will Trout need to get a win over Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    And that's just to get a draw.
    boxing not that corrupt

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
      boxing not that corrupt
      I know........

Comment

Trout has Haymon behind him, he has much more influence, they will give the fight to Trout even if its close, then Mayweather doesnt have to fight Canelo and will also duck Trout.

Comment

Good fight!!!!

Comment

At first I was thinking, Is this a trick Question lol, 7 rds. of course but It'll be tougher than the Cotto fight for Trout that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
              As Canelo is expected to have a major showdown with Mayweather in September, the question remains will the WBC influence the judges in the Trout contest?

My best guess is that if Trout wins eight rounds instead of 116-112 win, he gets a 114-114 draw to keep his WBA title. He likely will need nine rounds to win the match.

What is your opinion?
              My opinion is that he will need to knock Alvarez out the way Marquez knocked out Pacquaio just to get a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                boxing not that corrupt
                watch Sergio Martinez vs Kermit Cintron, Boxing is that corrupt...

Comment

Originally posted by Wecoolbrah View Post
                  Canelo will land the harder and more thudding blows. Trout would have to win 9 rounds convincingly without taking too much punishment.
                  Landing harder and more thudding blows against Joselito Lopez and Matthew Hatton is not the same as landing hard and thudding blows against a legitimate 154-pound champion or top-quality opponent. Alvarez has proven nothing by beating up guys from lower divisons, journeymen and over the hill fighters like Mosley. I personally don't think he has the power to KO any legit 154-pound contender and will likely go down at least once in the Trout fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I agree, Haymon is the equalizer....there shouldn't be any corruption because if that were the case, then Cotto would have gotten the nod over him in their fight.
                    How can you possibly rob Trout in that fight???

Comment

This is "get a ko to get a draw" situation for Trout.

Comment

Working...
                      X