Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
    They did that for the Ortiz fight as well. Weak. I would rather see him fight Alvarez or Khan
    Amir Khan?

Khan over Guerrero, an actual Welterweight?

That's crazy. If we're talking about 2011, Khan over Guerrero, of course. Now? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Amir Khan?

Khan over Guerrero, an actual Welterweight?

That's crazy. If we're talking about 2011, Khan over Guerrero, of course. Now? Not so much.
      I don't like Khan lol I would want to see Mayweather vs Khan for a highlight reel KO or something spectacular. i will tune in for the Guerrero fight nonetheless
      Last edited by Ring Leader; 12-20-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Cool if true..... Its a better pick then Alvarez

Comment

OH you gotta be fukin kidding me!!! Guerrero??? REALLY??? Guerrero???

Floyd need's to be taken off the #1 pfp spot IMMEDIATELY!!!
          Last edited by UTEP; 12-20-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

It will be Guerro and if he beats him it will be Canelo next end of the year

Guerro deserves the shot, he's earned it

and People saying Khan? give me a break, Khan hasnt even fought at 147, and he himself has said he isnt ready for Floyd.
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-20-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Looks like beating Berto is a prerequisite in order to face Floyd. LOL. Guerrero is rough and tough but he is in no way highly skilled. His only chance is to make it ugly the way he did against Berto but Floyd will just pick him apart. The only way I see this being competive is if rumor holds true and Floyd's legs are gone. I just dont see why Guerrero is being hyped up by the Floyd diehards. He beat Berto. A guy that Ortiz beat up. Outside boxing diehards Guerrero isnt even known.

Comment

Boxrec once had Pacman and Floyd listed on their site. It was a few days after Pacman and Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                  Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.
                  I wonder how accurate they are. There has been no official statement made yet.
                  What do you guys think?
                  Is the worst kept secret in boxing.

Comment

NO. NO . NOPE . AND NO !!!!!!!

Comment

I posted on a couple threads this morning that Floyd was fighting Guerrero , and Canelo is fighting Angulo, I would have made a trhead of my own but last time I tried didnt let me.
                      Last edited by MENINO_DE_EURO; 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Working...
                      X