Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Trinidad vs DLH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar was always a better fighter than Tito, too pretty for his own good though. Still underrated to this day because he could **** up your favourite fighter then swag mack on his chick

Oscar was a real boss who is still making Boss moves despite being retired for 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      Sorry, I'm only 17 years old. I have looked for the fight for a while could never find it. It was 116-112 because Oscar didn't do a whole lot the last 4 rounds, Trinidad didn't either but he did a bit more. Before those rounds Tito won 1. That's it.
      So 7 rounds to 5 equals a robbery or a close fight?

Comment

LOL... Wrong post!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          lol.. this thread is ******ed on so many levels.

first we have the fact that you havent seen one of the biggest and most controversial fights in history until now, 12 years after the fact.

second thats you think a fight that was very close was "maybe the worst robbery in history". you said yourself you gave tito 4 rounds, ive seen figths were a guy barely won a single round and still got the decision. its not crazy to think tito won 5 rounds, thats a 2 point fight. too close to be called a robbery, damn sure too close to be called the worst robbery of all times.
          Abril-Rios? lol

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
            Sorry, I'm only 17 years old. I have looked for the fight for a while could never find it. It was 116-112 because Oscar didn't do a whole lot the last 4 rounds, Trinidad didn't either but he did a bit more. Before those rounds Tito won 1. That's it.
            Don't let it bother you, bro; not everyone gets to see every fight, even a very controversial one. I saw that bout when it first aired and might've watched it once more a few years ago. But it's been debated ad nauseam around these parts. When I first watched the fight, I remember thinking: Oscar should get the nod, but I wouldn't be surprised if they call it a draw...or even a win for "Tito." Of course, I'd seen many fights before, so the outcome didn't shock me. I've seen far worse decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
              So 7 rounds to 5 equals a robbery or a close fight?
              He had it 8 rounds to 4. Learn to count bro. And I actually agree with the TS but it wasn't the worst robbery in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                He had it 8 rounds to 4. Learn to count bro. And I actually agree with the TS but it wasn't the worst robbery in history.
                I was referring to his latest post on the topic when he said DLH didnt do a whole lot in the last 4 rounds and before that he gave Tito a round, so which one is it? 8-4 or 7-5?

The question was for him not you...btw hop off my *** bum.

Comment

Maybe you gave Oscar every one of the first 8 rounds but almost nobody else did. Oscar's hometown paper the Los Angeles Times gave Tito rounds 2 4 and 7. The A. P. gave Tito rounds 2 and 7. Randy Harvey, boxing writer for the L. A. times scored the fight 115 to 113 for Tito. Harold Letterman had it a draw. Any time you have a close fight between two popular fighters it becomes a popularity contest as to who the fans and even the writers think won the fight. Oscar was 10 times more popular than Tito in the U.S.A.. In Puerto Rico they declared a national holiday to celebrate Tito's victory so I guess most Puerto Ricans think Tito won that fight. I would also guess you are an Oscar fan or you would not post this 12 years after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                    I was referring to his latest post on the topic when he said DLH didnt do a whole lot in the last 4 rounds and before that he gave Tito a round, so which one is it? 8-4 or 7-5?

The question was for him not you...btw hop off my *** bum.
                    I had it 8-4 I gave tito 3 of last 4. and 1 before. 3+1=4.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Don't let it bother you, bro; not everyone gets to see every fight, even a very controversial one. I saw that bout when it first aired and might've watched it once more a few years ago. But it's been debated ad nauseam around these parts. When I first watched the fight, I remember thinking: Oscar should get the nod, but I wouldn't be surprised if they call it a draw...or even a win for "Tito." Of course, I'd seen many fights before, so the outcome didn't shock me. I've seen far worse decisions.
                      Thanks man, glad someone realizes i was 5 when that fight first aired and didn't watch it. It was hard to find i just wanted to share with you guys what i had it has. Didn't think I would get attacked, damn..

Comment

Working...
                      X