Collapse
No announcement yet.

lower back problem need help!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warm up before you stretch walk/light jog for 5 mins take a few min to stretch then start your jog make sure your touching your toes youll notice that youll be able to reach alot fruther after you have warmed up and hold it for 20-30 seconds. probably want to stretch knee, calves, arms , upper back, chest.

then go for the run if your back starts to feel sore stretch again stretch your knees too

Comment

Comment

this is most likely to be coming from your hamstrings. You may have back-related hamstring trouble especially if you are doing a lot of uphill running

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
          when im running after about a mile my lower back start to tighten up and hurt. what does this come from? and is their any stretches i can do? am i running worng or something? no gay **** but i have to arch my but to stop the pain and **** then i have to stop then bend over to loosen it what is it from and how can i prevent it. (waits for the gay jokes)
          Tell your boyfriend to stop bending you over so hard and tell him not to be so ruff when he is going deep up in you.

Comment

from what you are describing i think you are not running properly,you have to first stretch,loosen up,limber up,throw some light jabs,feint bob and weave,then when you start running make sure your posture is correct,keep your shoulders square,do not drag your feet take even steps and have good arm motion,try this remedy,if you continue to have back pain then go see a chiropractor for further analysis

Comment

Hmm lower back pain problem usually happens in this field physical therapist is the only option for this they can help u out in a very good way and heel ur pain but it is a lengthy treatment.......

Comment

Working...
              X