Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 57 years a justified sentence for this beat down??...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of the sentencing aspect depends on his priors. . . If he has a history of violent crimes, then he should definitely spend some serious time in jail. If this was an isolated incident, then he should still pull a little time in the joint - maybe 6 months to a year tops, and then be on supervised probation for 3-5 years. Make him take a shyt load of anger management classes, as well as community service.

Comment

The title is misleading, the man is facing 10 years

Comment

10 years for that is a joke, you get less jail time for killing a 16 year old here.

Comment

coward......................

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            10 years for that is a joke, you get less jail time for killing a 16 year old here.
            Maybe for manslaughter or negligent homicide. . . Actually hell I don't know; don't know the laws over there.

If he ended up continuing to beat the kid to his death here, it would be second degree murder (facing 15 to life); maybe voluntary manslaughter (7-20) if the prosecutor sucked or the defense attorney was a beast. . .

I'd get him off on voluntary manslaughter by showing that he was just so mad, and acted in the heat of passion. . . I'd make the jurors relate to how pissed off punk kids can make them. .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              A lot of the sentencing aspect depends on his priors. . . If he has a history of violent crimes, then he should definitely spend some serious time in jail. If this was an isolated incident, then he should still pull a little time in the joint - maybe 6 months to a year tops, and then be on supervised probation for 3-5 years. Make him take a shyt load of anger management classes, as well as community service.
              AAAAAND CUT!!! Thread over.

Comment

IMO he didn't seem to want to not beat the kid. I believe he was butthurt his kid got mopped up & wanted retribution, which he obtained by beating on that much smaller human being

This is not 1 of those cases where a young punk is vertally begging for an a$$ kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  AAAAAND CUT!!! Thread over.
                  Haha yessir! Gotta shut this down on 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    IMO he didn't seem to want to not beat the kid. I believe he was butthurt his kid got mopped up & wanted retribution, which he obtained by beating on that much smaller human being

This is not 1 of those cases where a young punk is vertally begging for an a$$ kicking.

I couldn't really tell who put hands on who first (when they were up in each other's grill-pieces) - the kid or the grown ass man. . .

If he just stiff armed him off, or maybe one swift jab to the mandible it might be justifiable. . . But the ground n' pound hammer fists, and especially that kick is what will do him in. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Maybe for manslaughter or negligent homicide. . . Actually hell I don't know; don't know the laws over there.

If he ended up continuing to beat the kid to his death here, it would be second degree murder (facing 15 to life); maybe voluntary manslaughter (7-20) if the prosecutor sucked or the defense attorney was a beast. . .

I'd get him off on voluntary manslaughter by showing that he was just so mad, and acted in the heat of passion. . . I'd make the jurors relate to how pissed off punk kids can make them. .
                      How much does negligent homicide run? My friend just died in a car accident where the driver was doing 105 in a 50, and has been charge with it

Comment

Working...
                      X