X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogue
    is it comfortable?

i have a lap top/notebook computer and i have wireless internet. so i usually have it on my lap while i lounge on the couch or recliner chair watching my boy play.
    yea its comfortable, at the moment in sitting on the moniter, curled over looking at the screen with the keyboard behind my head, im also randomly pressing keys with my eyes closed!
    no really its great, much better than a pc imo!

so you got a portable notebook! me ma's b/freind takes his to work(he teaches art and design at college).

Comment

• Originally posted by barry
      yea its comfortable, at the moment in sitting on the moniter, curled over looking at the screen with the keyboard behind my head, im also randomly pressing keys with my eyes closed!
      no really its great, much better than a pc imo!

so you got a portable notebook! me ma's b/freind takes his to work(he teaches art and design at college).
      yea, mine goes to work with me too.
      its nice to be able to take it where ever i need it in the house and be comfy.

when i make homemade fudge at Christmas (which take a LONG time), i put it on the counter by the stove and watch DVDs. it's nice.

Comment

yea, mine goes to work with me too.
        its nice to be able to take it where ever i need it in the house and be comfy.

when i make homemade fudge at Christmas (which take a LONG time), i put it on the counter by the stove and watch DVDs. it's nice.
        WTF
        that sounds like a mans thing lmao!
        so do you or you "hubby" play games on it or on a console?

Comment

WTF
          that sounds like a mans thing lmao!
          so do you or you "hubby" play games on it or on a console?
          wtf!!!!
          how does that sound like a mans thing???

it takes a long time to make fudge, lots of sitting and stirring, very boring. so might as well be entertained and wtach a movie on my computer!

and no we don;t play any games. we don;t have a playstation or xbox or anything like that. and i don;t really play any games on my computer. used to. now i can;t be arsed. lol!

Comment

wtf!!!!
            how does that sound like a mans thing???

it takes a long time to make fudge, lots of sitting and stirring, very boring. so might as well be entertained and wtach a movie on my computer!

and no we don;t play any games. we don;t have a playstation or xbox or anything like that. and i don;t really play any games on my computer. used to. now i can;t be arsed. lol!
            wtf!!!!
            how does that sound like a mans thing??? it just does!!!!! lmao!!!!!

ok, im gonna get going, i got an interview with some lady about i dunno .

so goodbye and goodnight

Comment

wtf!!!!
              how does that sound like a mans thing??? it just does!!!!! lmao!!!!!

ok, im gonna get going, i got an interview with some lady about i dunno .

so goodbye and goodnight
              good nite!

Comment

• Anyone here?

Comment

• Originally posted by ???
                  Anyone here?
                  Ur a strange strange dude.

U can see if anyones here by looking at who is in the room at the bottom of the page.

Looks like ur alone. Move to America. Or Europe. Just get the hell outa Australia. Your time is all topsy turvy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Peru
                    Ur a strange strange dude.

U can see if anyones here by looking at who is in the room at the bottom of the page.

Looks like ur alone. Move to America. Or Europe. Just get the hell outa Australia. Your time is all topsy turvy!
                    But what about the people on invisible mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by ???
                      But what about the people on invisible mode?
                      Yea, maybe they are on invisible, and not posting anything for hours!

If no one has posted anything for ages....no one is here.

Comment

Working...
                      X