Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Pretty Boy Floyd walk out with to the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Pretty Boy Floyd walk out with to the ring?

So last year Pretty Boy Floyd walked out with 50 cent, Justin Bieber, Triple H and Lil Wayne I believe.

Who do you think he will have next by his side? Definitely not 50 cent anymore...

Anyhow I really hope he walks out with Justin Bieber again. That was awesome! Pretty Boy Floyd and Justin Bieber. So pretty!
    Last edited by Pretty Boy Swag; 02-04-2013, 02:27 AM.

Ricky Martin .

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Swag View Post
      So last year Pretty Boy Floyd walked out with 50 cent, Justin Bieber, and Lil Wayne I believe.

Who do you think he will have next by his side? Definitely not 50 cent anymore...

Anyhow I really hope he walks out with Justin Bieber again. That was awesome! Pretty Boy Floyd and Justin Bieber. So pretty!
      He should walk out with 50 Cent.

Comment

Adrien Broner. lol

Comment

coronel sanders, big bird or ru paul ...he represents all of em , you pick one...

Comment

Good thread bro.

I think he should walk out with his hood posse.

Throw the homie Triple H in there. J-Biebs, The Money Team, Anderson Silva, LeBron James, and get rapped to the ring by someone decent.

Comment

Comment

his ring entrances are so lame. his in ring performance however, without peer.

Comment

Red k given..you are either a p@card troll or a ****....either way you are a f@ggot

Comment

PacBoy should walk him tot he ring

Comment

Working...
                    X