Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a win for kell brook better than any of khans wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe
    Unofficially, Kotelnik beat Alexander.
    Matthysse too.

And to answer OP, no. Just no. Brook got a lot of ground to cover still.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Alexander quit against Bradley and some people thought he lost to Kotelnik (who Khan beat pretty easily).. Alexander isn't a particularly great opponent, but he looks better at 147. If Kell beats him it's a good win for sure, about the same as Khan beating Malignaggi but Khan's resume would still be superior to Brook's at this stage.
      Nah dude I totally disagree here..Your comparing Alexander to Paulie M..Dude Alexander is a unified and two div Champ at this point in his career..No matter how ya may feel about it he is more accomplished then Khan with just as good a resume as Khan(if not better)..If Brook should beat Alexander(which tbh I don't see happening)it will be impressive and would put him right in the mix with Khan..Not for overall resume but for quality of a win..

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        If Kotelnik was given a fair shake in his fight with Alexander, he'd be Khan's biggest win. It's not about who only just won or who dominated, it's who won and who lost. No triangle theory, it's all about levels and Alexander would've been ranked below Kotelnik at 140.

I'd say Khan has the better wins but Brook would have the better win.
        As per ts's question, if Brook beat Alexander that win alone is better than any Khan win. It was a triangle theory & you made another to try & support it.

Comment

No. Khan beat Kotelnik and Maidana, who are/were about the same level fighter as Alexander.

Comment

I think Brook would be on equal footing with Khan if he beats Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              As per ts's question, if Brook beat Alexander that win alone is better than any Khan win. It was a triangle theory & you made another to try & support it.
              You're missing the point.

If Kotelnik was fairly given the result, he would've ranked higher as a 140lber than Alexander. How good would that win look for Khan?

Comment

Yes an Alexander win is better than anything on Khans resume.

Comment

Khan's best win is Maidana and Alexander beat Maidana not that long ago. Alexander is a champion at 147 so a win over him is better than Khan's wins over Judah or Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    No. Khan beat Kotelnik and Maidana, who are/were about the same level fighter as Alexander.
                    Not as far as accomplishment they are not on the same level..Alexander is a unified Champ and a two div Champ bro..Maidana I still don't even think has won an official Championship and Kottie never unified..I would have to give the edge to Alexander over both fighters...

Comment

Alexander has fought the better fighters... So a win by Kel and its better than Kahns. Alexander has a "win" over Matthysse, KOd urango, and dominated Maidana. Kel would have the better win...

Comment

Working...
                      X