Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you favor any fighter @ 135 or 140 over Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    Miguel Vasquez would out box Broner pretty easily
    look out folks, we got ****** here.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lucas would destroy him. I think Garcia beats him too & would give Guzman & Ajose a shot.

Khan maybe, if he can avoid a tear up.
      I was going to mention Guzman also. I'd give Guzman a pretty good shot.

I'm not 100% as of yet, but he has a pretty good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Broner has superior technique and handspeed to Matthysse, but Lucas is the bigger man weight wise, never stops throwing, and has superior firepower. I also suspect that Matthysse has a superior chin to Broner's, but it's difficult to gauge since Broner's not really been tagged clean yet by a puncher like Matthysse has.

I think Matthysse would lose nearly every round on the cards, but he'd be able to walk through Broner's punches unphased, get in close, and break him down over the course of the fight - Knocking him out late.
        You are not giving Matthysse much credit, he is actually quite competent skill wise. Veryyy underrated fighter.

Comment

Lmao@ mattyse being p4p #1 to some people on here.....but a guy like lucas who throws a lot of str8 shots with power on them has the best chance... but i wouldnt favor him.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            You are not giving Matthysse much credit, he is actually quite competent skill wise. Veryyy underrated fighter.
            I know he's very talented. He does a lot of subtle stuff to set his punches up and his defense is pretty underrated. He's just not as physically gifted as Broner is, and that would be the difference between the two.

Defensively Matthysse would do much better than most Broner fans would expect, and offensively he's a ****ing nightmare. I just don't see the judges favoring his style in a close fight with a flash artist like Broner.

Hence the reason I think he'll lose a majority of the rounds on the cards, but ultimately win the fight regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
              Lmao@ mattyse being p4p #1 to some people on here.....but a guy like lucas who throws a lot of str8 shots with power on them has the best chance... but i wouldnt favor him.
              Well the guy has only 2 defeats, both of which I had Lucas winning, especially the Alexander fight, that was a clear victory for Lucas IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Bradley would UD Broner at the point in an ugly fight. He knows that rough stuff makes Broner uncomfortable, and he would make the fight as dirty as humanly possible.
                Not just that though.

Bradley's reflexes/defense is EXTREMELY underrated.

Pac is light years faster than Broner and Bradley pulled a matrix on Pac with his hands down. I think he dodged like 6 punches back to back with his hands dropped.

I see Bradley having very effective defense and finding little pot shot holes in Broner's defense that he can exploit.

But the point is, it's not just Bradley making it an ugly fight that will beat Broner. In fact, I don't even think he has to make it ugly. I think Bradley can outbox him on the outside and bang with him evenly on the inside.

At this point, Bradley is just as fast if not faster and just the better fighter all around. And that's not even mentioning the "head" factor.
                Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-18-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Yeah Khan is bigger, faster, stronger and more experienced he would dominate Broner
                  I don't know man. Khan is talented but he's already been knocked out twice. I'm curious to see how he'll look in his next fight with a new trainer. I think Khan is who he is at this point. I see Khan reverting to trying to brawl against Broner and getting picked apart on the inside and eventually stopped. Khan has no inside game. I don't see him trying to outbox AB from the outside.

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to Andrei Kotelnik?

Comment

I look at guys replies, that were so sure Demarco would win, now saying this guy and this guy will beat Broner, and just laugh. They are obviously haters that are basically talking through their ass just to get a reaction from Broner fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X