No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child support is a stupid ass law

Imagine being extorted by the state and having your life ruined just because some dumb slag knows she's got a safety net for being a whore.

Since child support has been "law" its only caused more promiscuity, more failed relationships, more alienated children and more division between men and women.

This is a crime against humanity.

Or don't have kids with random skeezers.

Comment

Cuz she sucked that cum from your tiny dick and inserted it inside of herself

Comment

Don't support, abort.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Or don't have kids with random skeezers.
          The random skeezers is easy enough.

But women in long term relationships exploit it more than anyone. Its bad enough letting women work or wear pants, but when you give them state power to ruin your life, then you know the true meaning of Godzilla.

While we're at it, alimony is bullshit too.

So it didn't work out. Move the goddamn on with your broke ass.

Comment

I really want to punch you. In mean this in the most loving way.

I work and pay for my two children completely on my own because I have kids with someone who thinks he shouldn't have to help me raise them. I take my children to him every weekend, I send clothes, toys, blankets, soap, toothpaste everything my children could possibly need.

But why should I have to? I didn't fuk myself. I didn't make them alone why should I have to support them alone.

Comment

So being responsible and doing the right thing is not your thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                I really want to punch you. In mean this in the most loving way.

I work and pay for my two children completely on my own because I have kids with someone who thinks he shouldn't have to help me raise them. I take my children to him every weekend, I send clothes, toys, blankets, soap, toothpaste everything my children could possibly need.

But why should I have to? I didn't fuk myself. I didn't make them alone why should I have to support them alone.
                You do it because its called personal responsibility. You decided to have the kids, and now you're taking care of them.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

Comment

Your recent attempts at trolling are kinda ******ed

Comment

I think we've had a thread topic like this recently, going on for pages and pages.

Maybe it was slightly different premise, I.E. the father should have the right to request an abortion, and if not agreed to by the mother, she gets no child support.

Forget the posters name who introduced it. Good idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X