Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis, Oner Speak: It Was The Knee, Not Vitali's Punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis, Oner Speak: It Was The Knee, Not Vitali's Punch!

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39KOs) had a very quick victory when he stopped 2004 Olympic gold medal winner Odlanier Solis (17-1, 12KOs) in the first round of their contest at the Lanxess-Arena in Cologne, Germany. Klitschko landed a right hand at the end of the round, which made the Cuban star stumble back and take a bad fall which injured his right knee. The doctors believe that Solis suffered a ligament rupture and a possible meniscus tear.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali Klitschko KO1 Odlanier Solis

That is all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LETS GO VITALI View Post
      Vitali Klitschko KO1 Odlanier Solis

That is all there is to it.
      lennox ko 6 that's all there is to it

i want the ****in rematch

someone has to get proper ko'd or a clear decision, i can't stand inconclusive crap like this

Comment

When that punch landed he didn't know where he was, what did that have to do with his knee? The guy was toast.

Comment

Solis you lost your shot adamek and haye will get fights now not you

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
            lennox ko 6 that's all there is to it

i want the ****in rematch

someone has to get proper ko'd or a clear decision, i can't stand inconclusive crap like this

Rahman KO5 and McCall KO2. That's all there was to that! No injuries required there pal!

Comment

The punch hurt the Cuban, thats what made him fall and hurt his Knee, Solis's hype train has well and truly stopped. I hope the injury isn't bad though.

Comment

That's why Solis gave us a chicken dance....At least now we have Vitali-Adamek and know that Tomasz will give evrything he has and make it exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  Rahman KO5 and McCall KO2. That's all there was to that! No injuries required there pal!
                  are you stupid? my point exactly
                  they straight ko'd him, what was inconclusive about that?

Comment

Vitali deserves props, quit mocking the man for heavens sake. Vitali TKO1.

Comment

Working...
                    X