Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who will be Pacquiao's Barkley? Anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.
      You're saying he didn't duck Pacman? After what Marquez did, there's no reason to be afraid anymore.

Comment

Dude got flat lined, his brain literally shut off to prevent further damage. He should take at least 6 months off until he starts sparring again, Roach is 100% correct. Better safe than sorry Manny.

Comment

Roach is right.

Comment

Gotta love Pac's fighting spirit. Roach and Pac should consult a physician, and then take a fight as soon as the coast is clear. A Bradley rematch makes sense now.

Comment

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but Pacquiao was knocked out cold, which means he's not going to be haunted by memories of the knockout. It's similar to what happened with Paul Williams. Williams got knocked out cold by an overhand left by Martinez. He comes back and gets nailed multiple times with the same punch by Lara but doesn't flinch and continues coming forward. The traumatic knockouts are those like Michael Grant suffered against Lewis, where it is drawn out, involves numerous blows, and you are alert for the whole thing.

I think Pacquiao can come back soon. When a Pacquiao-Rios fight was 1st proposed, I thought the idea was rubbish. Now, however, I think it is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
                who the **** is roach trying to tell PAC what to do? if it weren't for PAC roach would be a nobody. pac built the wildcard gym.
                Did you really just ask that? If my memory serves me correctly. Didn't Pacquiao get ko'd before Roach came in and showed Manny the basics and built him to what he is now and got trainer of the year for it? You are pathetic. I bet if Manny wanted to fight in September and Roach wanted to fight in May you would be cursing Roach for not wanting to wait till the fall.

Comment

April is to soon!

I think May is OK!

I'm 100% sure that Pacquiao will and can Rise Again!

He knows he got careless... Now he knows he can get knockout...
                  So I believed he'll be extra carefull next fight!!!

I'll be interesting to see his next fight!
                  Will he become a boring fighter??? That I doubt!

Comment

Maybe this KO finally woke Manny up? I don't know, this could be a good...or bad thing.

Comment

That's right, Bob picks who he fights and we know Bob never wanted anything to do with Floyd. However Roach is right here, Pac needs to sit back and recover.

Comment

Working...
                      X