No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: If Julio Wants a Rematch, We'll Do a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez: If Julio Wants a Rematch, We'll Do a Rematch

Sergio Martinez survived a torrid final round to beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and claim the WBC middleweight title in Las Vegas on Saturday night. A series of left hands early in the final round of a memorable bout knocked the Argentinian down and had him badly hurt.

[Click Here To Read More]

TOLD YA! Jr lovin the taste of that leather. Someone could be BS ing.

Comment

Sergio is the man... he wants to show that the KD in the 12th was a fluke... plus floyd ain't gonna fight sergio... so this is the biggest money fight sergio can get

Comment

Well it's another easy pay day I suppose to fight a bum fighter with no jab.

If he wants a real challenge he should go after GGG or Pirog. He wants no part of GGG though.

Comment

If you accept to do a rematch in Texas you've officially sold your soul to the devil.

Comment

Besides the money Sergio is foolish for accepting a rematch, he dominated the entire fight and got careless in the 12th. He should be going after canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Well it's another easy pay day I suppose to fight a bum fighter with no jab.
              As I predicted he would. Can't blame the dude. Never really had a big pay day. He will do a rematch then possible Canelo or Ward. Possibly Mayweather at a catchweight. By that time, the boxing world probably have changed greatly. Time to cash out.

Comment

He should go for the Canelo fight first if possible. Chavez needs to rebuild himself with a good win and then a rematch would be huge.

Comment

well, he shld let his hands go if he wants this to be competitive. i mean, for jr.

Comment

I think the rematch is warranted. I also think Sergio dominates the rematch by fighting basically the same exact fight, but exercising just a little more caution and a little less bravado, for another win without the final round close call. I'll put my money where my mouth is, points wise, when the time comes too. WARAVILLA!

Comment

Working...
                    X