• Show
Clear All

Yes, Vitali should run from a guy his brother already beat...smh

Comment

haye finally gets his respect.

****ed up against wlad but a great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        I'm shocked how Haye handled Chisora, he took some huge hits from him too in the process but his better boxing ability with that extra mustard showed you Haye is no joke.

+1..
        spot on

Comment

Haye impressed me because I thought he was being bullied for 5 round winning or not. I thought he held a little too much but inside fighting is not really his forté. But his counters and final combo were spectacular. Would love to see him against Vitaly. Vitaly has the best defense and the strongest chin in boxing. So we'll see if David will land any good combos but hopefully he puts on a better show that what he did against Wlad.

Comment

Haye is still a C class fighter.

Comment

Spectacular ko in most recent Heavyweight history! That was electric!

There was more action in the first 6 rounds than Vitali's past 12 fights put together.

That is a heavyweight fight that is a heavyweight KO.

Vitali wants none of it LOL!!!

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if Haye stopped Vitali worse than Lewis did

Comment

I'd back Hahe against anyone his own height or shorter, but against taller guys where he has to get inside he loses his physical advantages.

Would still be 50/50 ith Vit.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    Haye impressed me because I thought he was being bullied for 5 round winning or not. I thought he held a little too much but inside fighting is not really his forté. But his counters and final combo were spectacular. Would love to see him against Vitaly. Vitaly has the best defense and the strongest chin in boxing. So we'll see if David will land any good combos but hopefully he puts on a better show that what he did against Wlad.
                    A page from the Klitchko's!

Bring it on Vitaly! If you have the courage!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      wouldn't be surprised if Haye stopped Vitali worse than Lewis did
                      wouldn't mind seeing that

Comment

Working...
                      X