Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of undercard can Dibella and Arum put together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willie Nelson vs Vanes

Chilemba vs Campillo just for the sake of a good fight

Comment

this will be a great match

Comment

Originally posted by ElChamaLoco
        Edwin Rodriguez vs Kelly pavlik!
        rosinsky guna ko kelly

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
          Alvarado vs rios nuff said
          Damn, what a fight. That's an event by itself right there, and I'd pay to see that too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Assuming TR fighter vs DBE fighter, do they have any interesting matchups between them?
            Just db vs tr fighters against each other, I'd open up with del valle vs marroquin , pavlik vs glen johnson , el indio vs vanes..

Comment

Sergio Martinez vs Jermain Taylor i would see

Comment

prescott vs rios that would be a war, n actually disagree with alvarado beating rios easy, i think rios beats alvardo but its an toss up cause both got to war but alvarado seems to try to counter punch a lil n he doesnt have a good defense, i think rios stops him. dibella doesnt have a good roster at all

Comment

Pavlik vs Glen Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Lol at Mike Lee... he has fought nothing but cab drivers and bums and only went more than 4 rounds once... and it was a surprise to him... and he didn't look that good against a guy who looked like they picked him up at home depot at the last minute.
                    That's why it would be nice to see Green knock this bum out ala Jaidon Codrington.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      Im down with this too. Alvarado destroys Rios in humiliating fashion...
                      I have to disagree.. Rios wins this by knockout I know he hasnt looked flashy the last couple but this guy is just made to order for Rios. Good fight though

Comment

Working...
                      X