Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott To Brook: I'll KO You Like Your Boyfriend Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott To Brook: I'll KO You Like Your Boyfriend Khan!

Junior welterweight Breidis Prescott (25-4, 20KOs) is willing to make a move to the welterweight division on July 7th in Sheffield - against undefeated Kell Brook (27-0, 18KOs). Brook and his promoter Eddie Hearn had tried to secure Devon Alexander, but the two sides couldn't agree on the fight date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Prescott annoys me.

Comment

LOL screw Prescott. The guy's a bum.

Comment

Lol gotta love Prescott. The guy knows how to talk his way into a fight (apart from getting a Khan rematch lol) and he aint a bad fighter either. Still, Brook needs to have a bigger name on his resume but if everything else falls through I don't see anything wrong with Prescott vs Brook as a stay busy fight for Brook.

Comment

dont take the bait...major step down

Comment

**** im up Brook. Send a message to Khan through Prescott's tethered remains!!

Comment

I really like Prescott, always in good fights and has been very competitive in his last 2 defeats.

I think Brook should aim for someone coming off of a good win (like Alexander). Him against Prescott would be entertaining though.

Comment

Even though I know brooks is just a hypejob, Prescott is not the one exposing him. Im hoping the Alexander fight could be made.

Comment

The Khanqueror

This guy talking mad **** cause he beat Khan, trying to make a career out of it but every known name he fights with a winning record he loses to.

Comment

prescott is a 6 round fighter. mccloskey and alvarado have shown how to beat him.
                    a big step down for brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X