Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali Has Not Agreed To Face Haye Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: Vitali Has Not Agreed To Face Haye Next

Bernd Boente, manager of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, disputes a Twitter announcement by British heavyweight David Haye, who claims Vitali agreed to fight him next. The two sides were trying to negotiate a fight earlier this year, but Klitschko walked away from the table.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its their prick manager stopping the fight !!! :Facepalm:

Somebody (ANYBODY) ask Bernt Boente(at press conference) CLEARLY if David Haye already agreed terms in Dec, just ask him for clear YES or NO

-

After hearing Vitali's interview on SKY, I feel he's not been given all the facts by his team about me! As I HAVE already agreed all terms!
    19m david haye david haye ‏ @mrdavidhaye

-

I agreed in Dec' all terms for Vitali fight, Money,rematches (when i win), location, gloves, allocation of comp tickets etc..fight is on!
    32m david haye david haye ‏ @mrdavidhaye

-

This is getting silly now! Vitali gave another interview via RTL (in ring) and said "I WILL be his next fight" Bernte looked pissed off haha
    39m david haye david haye ‏ @mrdavidhaye

-

Maybe someone should tell Bernt Boente that he works for Vitali...Vitali said today he wants the fight, so why's Bernt Boente *****ing Out?
    43m david haye david haye ‏ @mrdavidhaye

-

Just heard Bernt Boente (Vitali's manager) has retracted Vitali's agreement to fight (via SKY) Bernt obviously wants more Mormeck nights...
    1h david haye david haye ‏ @mrdavidhaye

-

Vitali has just finally agreed to fight me in a live RTL interview!!! He told me I will be his next fight!! Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/mrdavidhaye
    Last edited by The RealDeal; 03-03-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
      Its their prick manager stopping the fight !!! :Facepalm:

https://twitter.com/#!/mrdavidhaye
      Sounds like it! Make the fight bernie spears

Comment

Adam Booth also said at the end of the Haye / Chisora brawl that Bernd was a disgrace.

Vit needs to remind the twat who works for who for sure.

Comment

Looks like Boente didn't tell Vitali that Haye agreed to all his terms.

From an interview with Sky after the fight.

"It would be great - I gave him a proposal many months ago. David Haye thinks he's a world champion, he's not world champion anymore," Vitali said.

With Saturday night giving further proof of the extent to which the Klitschko's dominate the current heavyweight scene, Vitali was in optimistic mood over the brothers' future.

He added: "Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Maybe in the next couple of months a Klitschko will fight David Haye, it would be a great fight.

"I would be happy to fight David Haye, I would be happy to knock him out."

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...happy-to-fight

Comment

Adam Booth also said at the end of the Haye / Chisora brawl that Bernd was a disgrace.

exactly! I think vitali is a man of his word but his manager doenst sound confident in putting vitali against haye!
            Bernie spears hast to know that he is not the boss! Vitali and wladimir are!
            Bernie just works for them!

Comment

And of course we all know that Adam Booth is the mst truthful and honourable person under the sun....don't we?? Just the way Haye is. The Munchausens of British boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X