No announcement yet.

Is Agbeko good enough for Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Agbeko good enough for Donaire?

Is he goood enuff to beat him, I mean. I don't think so. If Perez could outbox him, Nonito shouldn't have major problems with him.

I think Agbeko could win. Can't pick him, but he's a threat. The guy has awkward movement and better power than Donaire is used to dealing with. He's not as sloppy as Darchinyan and won't be beaten up like Montiel or Sidorenko. This isn't an easy match for Donaire. If Agbeko recuperates and gets back in the action he'll be Donaire's hardest opponent.

Comment

Would be a dope fight. I'd pay to watch it.

And it can get could done with him being with don king.

Comment

He's the only one who I think could beat Donaire. He probably wouldn't, but he is the most well rounded fighter and probably the toughest of the bantamweights Donaire should fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He's the only one who I think could beat Donaire. He probably wouldn't, but he is the most well rounded fighter and probably the toughest of the bantamweights Donaire should fight.
          I disagree with that. I think and still do believe that Vic D can beat Donaire, even tho the chances are small. And Moreno, if he would get the fight, has good chances because of his awkward style and technical prowess. I'd say Moreno has a better chance to beat him than Agbeko because he doesn't engage in brawls, unlike Agbeko. Agbeko is not hard punching enough to best Nonito in a toe-to-toe fight and he doesn't have Moreno's defense to outsmart him.
          Last edited by Pastrano; 05-02-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

i wouldnt give him much of a chance. i would probably pick montiel over agbeko as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
              I disagree with that. I think and still do believe that Vic D can beat Donaire, even tho the chances are small. And Moreno, if he would get the fight, has good chances because of his awkward style and technical prowess. I'd say Moreno has a better chance to beat him than Agbeko because he doesn't engage in brawls, unlike Agbeko. Agbeko is not hard punching enough to best Nonito in a toe-to-toe fight and he doesn't have Moreno's defense to outsmart him.
              As awkward as Moreno is though Donaire would not have a ton of trouble hitting him at least once or twice for every time Moreno hit him, and Donaire's punches would do much more damage. Lesser fighters have been able to hit Moreno regularly. Darchinyan would get messed up again IMO.

Agbeko can fight many different ways, I'd definitely give him more a chance than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                As awkward as Moreno is though Donaire would not have a ton of trouble hitting him at least once or twice for every time Moreno hit him, and Donaire's punches would do much more damage. Lesser fighters have been able to hit Moreno regularly. Darchinyan would get messed up again IMO.

Agbeko can fight many different ways, I'd definitely give him more a chance than anyone else.
                The ideal spot to be on Donaire is inside, Moreno bxoing outside vs Donaire is suicide.

If Agbeko can get inside and rough up donaire, keep in his grill the entire fioght, he might have a chance.

I'd definitely favor Donaire though, but I'd love to see it.

Comment

Working...
                X